Five || This is going to be fun.

A few hours later

"I.. Damon." Elena moaned, Damon backed her up against the wall.
"Just.. Stop talking, please." Elena nodded her head and put her arms around his neck they kissed passionately and Damon moaned, he kissed Elena's neck and made his way down to her chest, her fingers went through Damon's hair - the feeling was amazing, she closed her eyes and lifted her head.

Elena placed one of her hands on the back of his shirt and pulled it over his head, Damon's skin was glowing because of his sweat - Damon pulled Elena closer to him, she could feel his crotch against her thigh.

They were making eye contact, you could hear the heavy and exhausting respiration from both of them.
Damon placed his arm around Elena's back and pulled her top off with his other arm, he gazed at her body and smirked before she leaned in on him again, he eagerly kissed her back.

Damon lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. The Salvatore walked over to the couch and slowly settled Elena on it. He climbed on top of her and set little kisses on her chest, while moving downwards to her stomach. Elena's hands were resting on Damon's shoulderblades with her nails almost digging in Damon's skin. The Salvatore was breathing heavily - Elena could feel Damon's warm breath spreading over her stomach, which made here squeal quietly.

Damon paused and looked up, Elena was trying to control her breathing, which caused him to smirk.
"Enjoying..?" Damon lifted himself up and kissed the corner of Elena's lip, following by kissing her ear and nibbling it softly. Elena closed her eyes and nodded, Damon smirked again.

Elena turned her head to Damon, which made them look at eachother again and smiled, almost creating a smirk. She pulled Damon closer to her by his belt and unbuckled it, Damon helped by kicking his pants off - He moved his hands down to Elena's jeans, but Elena stopped him.
"Upstairs." Her voice was quiet, Damon kissed her forehead and nodded.

They super speeded to Damon's bedroom and stood in front of his bed - Damon softly stroke Elena's body and made a slow movement to her jeans. Elena grabbed the back of his hand to make him move faster and took off her jeans.

Damon placed his hands around her hips and threw her into his bed, he joined her and instantly started kissing her thighs - Elena moaned. Every kiss Damon placed on her skin, felt like a spark, her body was burning.

Elena grabbed Damon's arm and pulled him up until they were face-to-face again. The brunette climbed on top of Damon, sittig on his thighs.
She leaned forward and kissed his chest, her hands were rushing through Damon's hair. Elena could hear Damon's heart pounding in his chest, she moved-

"Wait.." Damon grabbed Elena's shoulders to let her stop for a second, he tried to control his breathing quiet to room, but his chest was still jumping.
Elena sat down on the middle of the bed.
"Someone is here." They stayed quiet for a few seconds.

"I can hear it too." Elena whispered.
Damon sighed and climbed off the bed, Elena did the same.
Damon grabbed some pants and put them on.
"Stay here." Elena nodded, she crawled out of bed to find something to put on - Damon walked over to the stairs and made his way downstairs.

"You've got to be kidding me." Damon sighed and walked into the living room, Katherine poured herself a glass of Bourbon.

"You've got to be kidding me!" "Look at this mess." Katherine smirked, Damon grabbed her glass.
"Katherine, what do you want? You haven't exactly chosen the best time to bore me with your presence."

"I see.." Katherine stared at the pieces of clothing on the ground and made a sound of disgust, Damon rolled his eyes.

"Where is my lovely doppelgänger?"
Katherine took her glass back from Damon and drank it.
"Leave, before I'm going to throw you out myself." Damon took a step closer to her, Katherine took a step back and laid her hand on Damon's bare chest, he immediately removed her hand.

"Hm, I see your relationship with Mrs. Cupcake has improved, getting really protective of yourself and stuff." Katherine grinned.

"Ok. I'm done with you." Damon grabbed her arm a-
"Okay wait, wait Damon, please - wait, listen." Damon pushed her arm away.

"Katherine?" Elena entered the living room in a big black t-shirt from Damon and shorts - Katherine rolled her eyes.
"Well, what a surprise - I was wondering when you were coming to join the party." Damon threw a glance at Katherine.

"What is she doing here?" Elena looked at Damon.
"She's probably running away from an army of angry abominable snowman's, it's Katherine." Katherine gave Damon an angry look, she sighed.

"Okay, I need your help with so-"
"There it is." Damon said, Elena rolled her eyes.
"What do you want?" Elena walked over to them.

"Look, I kind of pissed off a group of  vampires by.. stealing their daylight rings." Katherine sat down on the couch.
"And why the hell would you do that." Damon said.
"I needed to steal those daylight rings to get something back that belongs to me, but that bastard crossed me over and took the damn rings, those monsters are going to kill me if I don't give them back." Katherine said.

"What was the thing that belonged to-" Katherine interrupted Elena, Elena gave her an irritated look.
"The sun is almost down so they'll be looking for me soon and since I'm human I'm going to need some body guarding.." Damon grinned.

"And why would you think that we'll help you? If you need help, Stefan is probably at Caroline's - ask for their help." Katherine stood up.
"Look, we both know that you're a 'little bit' stronger than Stefan is and (if needed) I also need Elena as a doppelgänger distraction."

"After all the things you did to us,
trying to make our lives miserable.. no thank you, I'm out." Elena said standing in front of Katherine.
"I think it's too late.." Damon said, hearing the sound of footsteps outside.

"Katherine.." Elena whispered angrily.
"What are we going to-"

"Get down!" Damon shouted.
A window broke behind Katherine, she covered her face - a black haired vampire jumped in, Damon grabbed Katherines arm and pushed her behind him.

"Damon?" Elena said.

"Get her upstairs, lock the door, try to call Stefan." Elena didn't hesitate and grabbed Katherines shoulders, she super speeded upstairs.

Damon grabbed a wooden chair and pulled one of the legs out of it.
"This is going to be fun."