F I V E

A/N watch the video above so you can picture what I was when I was writing the second paragraph, but you don't have to.

~~~

I heard coughing, I turned around and saw Minseok. I suddenly remembered why I'm here in the first place. He nodded towards a door in a hallway, so I assumed it was Kyungsoo's. I went and stood outside it. Minseok nodded, so I opened the door and walked in.

Kyungsoo was on his bed, under a blanket watching a movie. He looked up and saw me. His eyes rounded.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

"Well, um...."

I was thinking of a reason that I could give him. I actually didn't know why I was here, Minseok basically conned me into coming.

I was about to answer, but the door suddenly opened and Chanyeol walked in like he owned the place or something.

"Oh hey guys, I hope I didn't interrupt any drinking or kissing or anything like that." He winked then wiggled his eyebrows. He immediately stopped when Kyungsoo got out of his bed all intimidating and everything.

"This is the last time I tell you anything." He grumpily answered and swiftly hit him in the head.

"Aaay, what was that for?" Chanyeol whined.

"Go. Away." He said. He turned around and faced me.

"Both of you."

I didn't want to make him more angry than he already is, and suffer the wrath of Satansoo. I quietly walked outside, and Chanyeol followed.

"Sorry for interfering." He said.

"It's okay, but ever since he came to my house, he's been ignoring me." I blinked back tears. Chanyeol led me to a sofa and sat me down.

"So what exactly happened over there? Kyungsoo sucks at explaining.

Minseok and Joonmyeon walked past and saw me.

"How did it go?" Minseok asked while Joonmyeon just sat there confused.

"Who is that?" He loudly whispered into Minseok's ear.

"Minsoo." Minseok whispered back.

I decided to answer Chanyeol's question first.

"Well he brought some bubble tea over and that was nice. But then Kyungsoo stole my bubble tea so I stole his and drunk from it..."

"Then he claimed he was going to get cooties and left to get a 'shot'." I finished the story.

"That's weird. Kyungsoo is never that playful." Joonmyeon pointed out.

"And even if he was, why is he like this now? You know, all broody." I wondered aloud.

"I'm not sure..." Chanyeol said. He got up and went into the kitchen. "Let me make yo uh something to take your mind off of him" he grinned.

"Aah, aniyo. You don't have to, I should le-"

"No don't leave! It's lunch time anyway." Chanyeol insisted.

He started chopping up some sausages and put them in a frying pan, and then he added a considerably large amount of ketchup.

"Mmmmm, something smells good." Sehun suddenly walked out of his room. He spotted me.

"Who is this woman in our dorm, and why are you guys making food for her? WAIT GUYS! SHE MIGHT BE A SASAENG TRYING TO TRICK US!" He yelled alarmed, he's such a paranoid Maknae.