S I X T E E N

The tears were rapidly flowing from my eyes, and I was running. I don't know where I was running too, I was just letting my legs take over.

Was Kyungsoo with Kimmy the whole time? Was I just a toy to him? Someone who he could simply have fun with and throw away to the side after he was done using me?

I can't believe I was so stupid.

I looked behind me and realised that I had left the building and was now in the backstage carpark of Music Bank.

No one was around, which was good. I could cry and sulk in peace. I looked around and found a nice shady tree to sit under. Once I was under it, images of Kimmy and Kyungsoo came flooding through my mind causing me to bawl my eyes out.

I could hear talking in the distance, were people coming? I'd rather they were people I didn't know so I wouldn't have to speak to them. The voices were coming closer and closer, until I could hear them directly behind me.

"Hey Hyung, look it's a crying girl. Why do you think she's crying?" That voice sounded slightly familiar.

"Tsk, don't be so insensitive, that's all your going to say? How about asking if she's okay?" A second voice replied to the first with a hint of frustration.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. Do you think that if I just sit here they'd think I'm a statue and they'll go away?

 I didn't think so.

I slowly turned around to face the two guys.

Omo, it can't be.

It's Minhyuk and Wonho from Monsta X.

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

I love her smile. It looks so natural and carefree. I could stare at her smile for an eternity, Minsoo's smile of course. I giddily grinned at myself. Is this what love feels like?

I need to think of some more funny things to tell her when she comes back from the bathroom.

"Annyeonghaseyo." It was Kimmy.

"Uh, hi." I awkwardly grinned. There was something about her, I don't know what, but it made me feel uncomfortable. I could feel something at the back of my head trying to get to me, to try to remind me about something, but I don't know what it was.

"I'm like, your biggest fan." She gushed. "Could I puhlease have your autograph?" She batted her eyelashes.

"Sure. What would you like me to sign?" I politely asked. To be honest, I wanted to quickly get this over and done with and never see her again. If she wasn't Jongin's noona, I really wouldn't of given her an autograph.

"Could you sign all of my albums? They're just in the other room." She stated.

I just nodded and followed her into the room.

"So here they are." She shoved an armful of albums in front of me, all for signing.

"I've been a fan of yours since pre debut." She said proudly. "I used to wait with all the other bi- uh, I mean all the other fans outside SM everyday." She went on. I kind of zoned out, and focused more on signing the albums.

I was finally finished.

"Ohmygod, thank you." She gushed.

"I also have something else to say." She came near me, right next to my face.

"I am Seungli." Her voice was barely a whisper.

So that was the thing at the back of my head nagging me, thats why she seemed so vaguely familiar.