E I G H T E E N

The moment I walked in, I regretted it. I could already feel tears threatening my eyes as I walked into the familiar space.

Minseok placed a hand on my shoulder and whispered to me to stay strong. I removed his hand and proceeded to the main area. As I got closer to my destination, I could hear two voices which then erupted into laughter. It sounded more like satanic laughter since it was obvious one of the voices belonged to that devil. I took a deep breath and continued walking toward the noises of their laughter.

I eventually got to the door which led to the main space. Did I really want to face him now?

I sighed and opened the door, and indeed, Kyungsoo and Kimmy were seated there, and they were sitting next to each other. Kyungsoo spotted me and scrambled to his feet.

"Minsoo!" He started walking towards me with a smile plastered on his face.

"Stop." I said silently, but just loud enough for him to hear. He obediently stopped.

"Minsoo-ah, don't be like this." He softly said. "I can explain everything." He said, pleading. I didn't give him a response and just stood there waiting for him to say something.

"I didn't kiss Kimmy... She..." He trailed off and started staring at the floor, his expression going cold.

I looked at him expectantly but didn't speak, because I knew that if I did, my voice would crack and Kimmy doesn't need to see that.

When Kyungsoo did eventually look up, his eyes widened and his face turned into shock.

"Minsoo-yah! Look out! Behind you!" He suddenly exclaimed. But it was too late. What happened at that moment could not have been prevented.

I looked towards the area where Kimmy had previously been, and saw that she was no longer there. 

I turned around and was greeted by a fist that hit me square in the face. Followed by another collision into my face. Next, she pushed me on the ground and looked at me with devilish eyes. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't have to witness my own, brutal death

Nothing happened, so I looked up at Kimmy who was staring at Kyungsoo with evil eyes.

"You said no more sasaengy things, didn't you?" She barked. Kyungsoo nodded. "Yes I did. SO WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" He yelled losing his temper.

"In order to do no more sasaengy things, I need to eliminate Minsoo." She spat, then proceeded to face me.

"Bye-bye Minsoo." She cooed. Then she raised her fist.

And that was the last thing that I remembered before I proceeded to the black abyss.

***

All I can hear is beeping, and to be honest it's driving me insane.

I tried to open my eyes, but that seemed like such a big job to complete. I groaned in pain as I tried to get up. Why am I unable to move?

"She's moving!" I heard someone who could possibly be Kyungsoo exclaim.

Suddenly I heard a couple of people rushing into the room.

"Please refrain from touching her." I heard a man say. "We won't Doctor Jin." I heard another guy say.

I stirred in my place again, trying to open my eyes. The battle seemed to go on forever, but eventually I got them to open.

I looked around the room and saw Kyungsoo seated right beside me, Minseok standing next to my bed along with Gayeon, and in the corner was a tall man wearing a doctor suit... A doctor suit? Don't tell me I was in the hospital again.