ch.2

Abels p.o.v
--------------------------
As the sun rays hit my face I woke up, still thinking about that girl who rejected me I shook the thoughts out of my head and checked my phone for about 5 mins till I decided to head to the bathroom to shower.

10 mins into the shower I was done, I put on some fresh boxers on and some black joggers with my xo crew neck sweatshirt, I was going chill since today I'm heading to the studio. I brushed my teeth, sprayed some Cologne and put on my xo gold chain. I locked my loft a headed towards my uber already waiting, I got in the driver greeted me,"hello Mr.tesfaye goodmorning sir, were to?" I replied "morning roger and to the studio".The studio was about 10mins away so I checked my notifications.

@Sexygirl_xo. fuck me king!
@girl_tesfaye. Make me cum baby!
@Abelschick69. Let me give you head.

"Damm my fans are crazy haha" I thought to myself. Finally I arrived at the studio cash already waiting for me I rushed inside so no one would see me, I saw cash and greeted him with a hug.
**hours later**
It was already 5:00 pm. so we decided to go to lunch since I didn't have breakfast this morning. It took us about 20 mins to find a good one with not so many people so we would get recognized. The waiter took us to our table and gave us our menu's, but damm she was fine with a nice set of tits, she kept giving me the flirt eyes the whole time we ordered.Then we got down to business talked about upcoming shows and festivals I had to attend this month.

"Hey yo let's stop talking for a while and go to the club find us some bitches it's been a long day." Hawk said. "Yo A he's right let's go man." Lamar dropped in. "Alright yeah, let's go but first let me change" I said. We payed and headed towards my loft. We got here and I jogged towards my room, I changed into some black pants, a black tee with some black yeezys. The crew was already getting started so I took a shot of some henny and smoked a blunt before heading out. We arrived at the same club we went to yesterday.
Already ready with our v.I.p and drinks we sat, brought some bitches over and vibed to the music. Tired of the same bitch all up on my dick I got up made my way to the bathroom as I made it passed some people I accidentally tripped and  pushed a bitch which made her spill her drink on herself as I looked up I realized it was the same chick who rejected me the other day but she was pissed as hell. Fuck I knew this was gonna be interesting night.

I'm sorry for not updating earlier lol but I seriously didn't know what else to write about. Ch. 3 will be coming soon