Ch. 5

Asmerte's pov
----------------------
It's was 12:00 pm and I was almost done getting ready, I put something casual on not to revealing plus it's was only lunch not a fucking party so. Anyways I sprayed some perfume on and headed toward my phone that was in the kitchen on the counter. I read some notifications from Instagram and read a text that said,

(Unknown number)
Hey this Abel tesfaye, what's your address I'll be on my way soon.
(Me)
Hey, and 65 Spencer in Parkdale.

Abels pov
-------------
As she texted me the address I looked at the screen for like about 5 mins. This is where she lived, this is about to get fucking interesting. I got in my G-class and headed of to the house of balloons.
**** mins later***
I had arrived, I was here where my first mixtape was inspired from, where I fucked around, had fun, got fucked up, where everything started. I was tempted to go inside so I just knocked. I heard the door creak open and saw a beautiful girl standing there smiling at me. "Hey there tesfaye" she said "hey asmme, you ready?" She nodded and we proceeded to the car. I opened the door for her and she said " so you a gentleman huh?" She chuckled "not exactly" I said. I hopped in and drove off, hopefully after lunch I can go inside and reminisce the times I had in there and maybe have some fun with her.

Asmerte's pov
--------------------
"So where are we headed?" I said as he focused on the road. "Where do you wanna go?" He asked, thank god he did cause I've been wanting some Mexican food for a while now. But of course nothing can beat my grandmas Puerto Rican cooking it's way to good, I miss it. I'm half Puerto Rican & Ethiopian. So Spanish in my blood. weird huh, how did that happen well long story my mom is Ethiopian and my dad is Puerto Rican. That all you have to know for now lol. Anyway I said " I know a good Mexican restaurant down the street let's go" he looked at me in a strange way like he never tasted Mexican food. As long as he doesn't taste the salsa, he's good.

Abels pov
----------------
We sat down and the Mexican themed restaurant and looked at the menus I didn't know what to choose since half of this was in Spanish I was confused. The waiter came to our table and asked what we wanted, she said some weird word to him and asked me what I wanted I didn't know so I just said "I'll take the same as her & Dr. Pepper" and smiled. I asked her "what did you say to him?" She said "I said I want the posole with some lemons and bread on the side" " what's posole?" I asked & she showed me a picture.

This actually looked good

This actually looked good. We had a brief conversation as the waiter came back with our food and drinks. She squeezed lemon on her and I did the same. I put some of the posole thing in my mouth and bite a piece of bread. "Wow! This great, I've never tasted this it's really good" I semi shouted. "Um, reason why I ordered it" she chuckled. Once we were all finished we got up and left a tip the the waiter. We were about to leave out the door and some crazed fans asked for my autograph and picture I kindly accepted, I didn't want to look like an asshole. She looked at with a weird stare, we hopped in the car and the whole ride was silent until I reached the house.

Asmerte's pov
--------------------
"What was all that about?" I said, I was really confused. "We should go back to the restaurant sometime, the food was great" he said. " don't change the subject Abel, was that about ?" He stated at me for a while, I got of the car and headed toward the door unlocking it. Before I could open it he reached for my had and said "okay look fine let's talk but it's long story, let me come inside and I'll explain" " okay fine" I replied while twisting the knob and letting him
. I got bored so here's a chapter for ya okay. It's been months since ive been here lol. Enjoy.