Ch. 7

* The Next morning *
-------------------------------------

Abel's pov
-----------------
"Asmme wait ! I can expla-" she shut the door before could finish. "Damn what the fuck did I just do". I said to myself as I walked to the the car."I had finally gotten her to go out with me and I ruined this shit like always". I texted her before I took off.

To: asmme 🤘🏼
I'm so sorry, let me explain over some breakfast tomorrow morning. Please..

Asmerte's pov
--------------------
*ding ding*
I heard my phone ring so I looked over and saw it was a message from Abel. I sighed as I read it. " I don't know if I should accept". I said to myself , so I ignored it and went on with my shower.

*later on that night*

Asmerte's pov
----------------------
"Girl, I don't know what to do". "Hmmm maybe give him a chance to explain?" My friend Serena asked through the phone. " He tried to have sex with me and saw me undress, that's some creeper shit, no ? " "that's some freaky typa shit, what you mean creeper? If The Weeknd touched me like that I would fuck no doubt" "but I'm not you Serena I only fuck if I'm in a relationship, I don't do one night stand shit" "your boring girl !!" Serena exclaimed. "Whatever goodbye!" I screamed as I hung up. Starring at the phone I made up my mind and decided to accept the breakfast.

To: Abel
Fine, only this time I'll accept the next you can fuck yourself. Lmao

I chuckled as I hit the send button.

Abel's pov
---------------
* Buzzzzzzz*
My phone vibrated and lit up with asmme's reply, I smiled and and thought "I will not fuck this up" "Yooo A, wassup with that smile man?" Cash said, as he walked in the room. "It's nothing man" I smirked. "Alright then, let's get going, you have studio time". He said.
I got my xo chain and slipped it on before heading out.

*mins later*
We got to the studio and grazed through the doors. "Wassup abe!" Danny shouted. "Ready for music and inspiration" "always man!" I headed into the mic room and started doing my thing.

Cash - "yo Abe you know we leaving soon right!?"
Abel- "yeah man, I know, I'm thinking about taking asmerte with me on tour."
Cash-" are you sure, I mean you know what that means ? No hookups or bitches man"
Abel- "yeah I know, but I'm tryna show her the world bro."
Cash- "alright bro, if that's what you want."

Abel's pov
---------------
I'm excited for this tour and especially since I'll have asmerte by my side.

* Next morning *

Asmerte's pov
---------------------
*ding ding*
Abel: hey, so breakfast ? I'll be there soon, be ready pretty lady. ;)
Me: yeah and hahaha don't tell me what to do 😂 see you soon.
Hmm well I'm already ready let me just get some last minute cleaning before he shows up.
*ding ding*
Abel: I'm outside, let me knock don't come outside yet.
Me: okay, what the heck 😂

*knock *

"Hey Abel " I said and he hugged me and gave me some white roses. "What's all this?" I asked. " well I'm going to make it up for last night, I wasn't thinking and the henny had me but gone." He said. I laughed and said " haha okay tesfaye, it's my fault then." "Okay let's go, less talking we can talk later"

Abel's pov
---------------
We arrived to this little place around the corner that had pancakes and biscuits. We sat and ordered. I brought up the topic about my tour. "Hey, um so I was wondering if you'd like to come with me and travel." "Where to?" She asked. "Japan" I said. "For what ?" She asked looking slightly confused.
"Kissland"...