Ch. 8

Asmerte's Pov

—————————————-
"Kissland" he said. I was a bit hesitant to answer. "Um, are you sure? Abel, this is a really big step. We just met and you want to take me on tour with you." "Yes I know babygirl but It would mean the world to me if you agreed." He responded. "I'll think about it okay ?" I said.

***20 mins later***

"I gotta go abel, Thanks for the food." I yelled from the passenger seat. He started at me a laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Nothing you're just too cute and now you seem happy after eating all that." "What's that supposed to mean?" I scoffed. "Nothing baby nothing you're just so beautiful." He said nonchalant. "Thank you, walk me to my door?" He opened my door and I smoothly got out. Once we reached the door he stood there and gave me a peck on the lips and went on his way. I think I was starting to fall for this man..

Abel's pov
————————————
I was headed to my place to chill out for a bit then my phone vibrated. *buzz* *buzz*
"Hello?" I quickly answered. "Hey baby, remember me? heard you was in town wanna come over to my place, I've missed you." A familiar voice said. "Valerie? Is that you?" I asked. "Of course baby boy, did you forget all about me ?" "Of course not, text me your address." I quickly said before hanging up. She had texted me the addy and I pulled through. I parked and texted her I was outside. She came out and I froze. She hugged and kissed me but I didn't flinch. Valerie kinda look like Valerie but a more fucked up coked up version. She led me inside into the bedroom which she pushed me on to. Took off her clothes and climbed on top of me. " I missed you baby." She said. "Val, I don't know about this anymore." I said. " what the fuck Abel!! I love you and it's always going to be me and you till death okay!!" She screamed. "Valerie, what the hell!! I think I'm in love and I don't know why I'm here with you. You aren't even half of her. She's perfect." Man, I don't know why I just said that. Especially to Valerie. "Get the fuck out now Abel! I hate you!!" She yelled with sad eyes. And so I left. "I'm sorry again Val." I said before heading out. I was in love with asmme..