Ch. 6

Abels pov
-------------------
She had opened the door and I held it open, she went in and I after. I skimmed around looking at the furniture and pictures she had on the wall. She directed me to the couch and I sat down and asked me " want anything to drink ?" "Some henny please" I responded. I was so amazed to be in the house of balloons again it's been so long. She handed me the glass pulling me from my thoughts and took a sip of hers.

Asmerte's pov
--------------------------
I waited for him to talk as he took a big drink from his glass. " well let me explain, my name is Abel Makkonen Tesfaye also known as Soul RnB artist The Weeknd" he's a famous singer I asked myself ?? "That's why those people wanted a picture with me, they are my fans." He said.

Abel's pov
--------------------
She looked at me confused and said " well maybe you aren't that big, cause I've never heard of you" damn this girl is cute and also a smartass. " babygirl trust me I'm big, you've just been living under a damn rock" I laughed. She laughed and had the most beautiful laugh and smile. Was I falling for this girl, it's only been 2 days since we've talked.. Maybe it's just the henny kicking in."can I take look around ? I like your place" I said. "Yeah sure, I'll be right back I'm going to change" she responded. I was walking around reminiscing the times I had in here. Until I reached her room. The door was slightly open and she was half dressed I stood there watching her undress. She was so beautiful and my boy was hard as a rock, the henny hit me and without thinking I went in and grabbed her hips kissing her so roughly. She tried to get out of my grip but I grabbed her tighter I pinned her against the wall and caressed her body pulling her panties Down. She pushed me off and fucking punched in my face.

Asmerte's pov
--------------------
I punched him causing his nose to bleed, he fucking tried to have sex with me. I though he was a genuine person but now I know he's like all the fucking rest. I got his shit and threw him out my house. " who the fuck do you think you are huh ?? Just because you are famous doesn't give you the right to get In my pants!!" I screamed. He looked at me so confused. I slammed the door in his face. I went to to take a shower, I felt so dirty..

Yo it's been like months lol and this is short sorry. But I'll be writing more now. Enjoy.