ch.3

Asmerte's p.o.v
-------------------------------
"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed as this jerk pushed me causing me to spill my drink. He looked at me didn't say a word. Ahh shit it's the same fooh who wanted to get me to fuck with him the other day. "The the fuck is wrong with you " I said . He replied "I'm so sorry ,I tripped and I didn't see you, can buy you another dri-- . "No just get the fuck away" I cut him off. So then he left as I made my way to my car ready to go home. My fucking night just ruined thanks to that fucking ass!
*****next morning****
I woke up with a massive headache due to the events of last night, I was still pissed of the dumbfuck who embarrassed me, I dont know who he was but fuck him and his pinapple looking head. Shaking those thoughts out of my head I got up and did my daily routine. Brush my teeth, wash my face, and fix myself breakfeast. As I ate I looked through my news feed, I finished a decided to post a pic on insta before heading to the gym. I Locked the door to my house and hopped into my black jeep.
Hours later****
I was finally done, I said my goodbyes to all my workout buds and grabbed my water. I decided to take a run before I was fully done with my workout. I plugged my headphones listening to fallout boy, here I go.

Abels p.o.v
-----------------------
"Ahhh I feel like shit bro for last night" I said. "Why man? Cash asked. " well I made her spill her drink in her" " so that happens all the time A" "I know but she's really attractive man". We arrived at the studio, I got off and headed Inside before I could this girl came out of no where and bumped into me which me me fall on my back while she landed on me. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I didn't see you there" she said. As she got up I looked her in the face and guess what it was her AGAIN. "Now it's your fault" I chuckled. She smirked "yeah I know well bye". "Wait!" I shouted. "Yeah?"
"Umm well since we keep bumping into each other, would you like to go eat sometime"? "Do you have a pen?"
"Here" i said, as I handed her the pen.
She grabbed my hand and scribbled something on there. "bye" she said as she began running. I looked at my and and it read (1800- I'll think about it) "Are you fucking kidding me!" I screamed as cash laughed. This girl has me fucked up.

Asmerte's p.o.v
--------------------------
I finally got to my jeep and drived home I chucked to myself as I thought about about what happened with the guy whose name I didn't know. I arrived to my loft and took a cold shower which felt great on my body as I changed I looked for my phone what the hell it's not on me. I retraced my steps and tried remember. FUCK.. I dropped my phone when I bumped into that guy. What a fucking great day!

Here's another update hope you guys like sorry if this is not good I'm trying . Vote, like, comment guys .