Ch.4

Asmerte's  pov
------------------------
So I decided to wait till the next morning to retrieve my phone. I woke up did my usual routine and got dressed, I hoped he was there were I bumped into him. As those thoughts ran through my head I hopped into my jeep and drove off.

Abel's pov
-----------------
I knew she would be expecting to see me at the studio since she dropped her phone while bumping into me. " eyy yo cash give me a ride to the studio man." "Alright I got you A." So we headed off.
**mins later**

Asmerte's pov
--------------------
I had finally arrived into the empty looking parking lot. I opened the door to get out and walked to the entrance of the building and sat down on some black seats to wait if he showed up. About 10 minutes passed and I saw the wild hair of the man who had my phone in his hand. I got up and walked closer to him as he handed me the phone he smirked and said " I never really asked but what's your name ?"

Abel's pov
--------------------
I had asked her for her name and replied "my name is Asmerte what's yours ? " " Abel tesfaye" I said, she smiled and was walking towards the door so I reached for her arm " anything else tesfaye ?" She said in a annoyed tone. "  How about lunch, Say 1:00 pm ?" " If i agree will you let me go ?"  So then I nodded still holding her arm. "Okay fine, here is my number" I handed my phone to her, she gave it back and  had placed her contact name as (asmme 🤘🏼) "see you at 1:00, I'll text you later for your address, I'll pick you up" she just nodded and left. It was 10 so I had some hours to go get ready, then I got back in the car with cash as I got in, I smiled and put my thumbs up. He returned the Same gesture and said " that's my boy " I chuckled at that. Now to go get ready.

This is pretty short, Here you go I'll update soon, hope you enjoy .