Chapter 5

5

    All dressed up in a light pink mid thight dress that hangs loosely around my small frame, I was ready for the party.  I walked down stairs and did a twirl for my mom, to see if she liked it or not.

    "Ah, that's just lovely on you, Mija."

    "Thank you, Ama!" I squealed giving her a hug.

    "What time will you be home?" She asked with concern.

    "I'm not sure.  I was going to see if I could just stay the night with my friend.  I mean if it's ok with you."

    "Of course, anything to make you happy my dear."

    At that there was a knock on the door.  Turning to my mom I gave her a hug.  "That's Chelsea."

    "Have a good time, and be careful for goodness sake!"  She waved as I walked out the door.

    We finally arrived at the party, and the house was a two-story like ours just a little bit bigger.  There was a fairly nice sized yard, which was covered by cars at the moment.  I took a deep breath, trying to shake away the nervousness that had built up just by the thought of how many people were there.

    "Ready?"  Chelsea was very excited.

    "Ok, it's now or never so we better go quick before I change my mind." I replied.

    We walked up to the door and knocked.  The guy that handed us the flyer answered.  He gave one look at us and opened the door all the way to let us in.  "I'm glad you gals could make it."  He was already slurring his words a little, a hint that he had been drinking for a little while today before the party.

    We stepped into what looked to be a living room, but we couldn't tell because it was soo packed with people bumping and grinding.  We could barely get past them. 

    When we finally arrived at the bar to get a drink, I couldn't stay focused.  Just on the other side of the room was a pool table and the most gorgeous guy I had ever seen.  He was tall, dark eyes and black hair which he spiked with blue tips.  He had on a very baggy pair of black pants with a black shirt that showed off every muscle on his upper body.  At that moment Chelsea reached over and pushed my chin up.  "Don't waste your time girl."

    "But, he is soo beautiful..." I said, still mesmerized. 

    Then something happened, he looked up and caught my eyes.  Before he looked away, he smiled at me.  I just about went into histerics, that guy over there just smiled at me!  Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!  I could feel myself blush.

    Chelsea dragged me to the dance floor after be both had a couple of drinks.  She started dancing and urged me to let loose.  'Oh, she wants me to embarrass myself, what a nice friend she is!  That's ok I got this.'

    I walked up in front of her and turned around pushing my bottom close to her.  I put my hand up in my hair messing with it while I danced provocatively.  Bending down to the floor then slowly lifting my bottom up while shaking it.  Hey, I thought I was sexy anyway. 

    The next then I knew I felt these strong hands on my thighs,  Not thinking anything of it, I continued dancing.  I could tell it was a guy behind me because he was getting a little excited back there making his JR stand to attention and I could feel it while we were grinding.  I turned around to meet this guy that was getting soo turned on by me.

    Before I could see him, he had his lips pressed up against mine in soo much lust.  My whole body tingled with excitement.  Still kissing, and dancing, he pulled me closer by his hands on my bottom.  "Mmm," I moaned in the pleasure I was getting from his touch.

    He pulled his lips off of mine causing me to open my eyes.  I pushed myself away from him in a hurry.  My thoughts were soo jumbled, I didn't know what to think except to get away and find Chelsea.

    "What's the matter babe?" Ethan called after me.

    I ignored him.  Running off to find Chelsea.  I thought I seen her following a guy upstairs in my frantic search.  So, I bound up the stairs as fast as I could.  Opening one door after the other, I searched for my friend.

    At the last door, I said, "Please Chelsea, be in there."  I turned the knob, but to my disappointment, she wasn't there either.  Had I just imagined seeing her?  Where was my friend?

    I was shoved into the room before I could close the door.  Before I could turn around to protest I was pushed onto the bed face first.  He pulled me to him so my bottom was touching him, and I could feel he was still excited about our last encounter on the dance floor.  "Did you really think you could just leave me hanging back there babe?"  I could hear a smirk in his voice.

    Reaching up my dress he yanked on my panties.  "NO!" I protested trying to turn around.  It was impossible to move with him now holding me down.  My only chance to get away is if someone heard me scream.  I screamed as loud as I could.  Ethan reached around and covered my mouth with his hand while he layed kisses all over my shoulders.  He reached down with his other hand and gently rubbed the backs of my thighs, moving closer and closer to the destination he most wanted.

    Right then, the door burst open and Ethan was flung across the room.  Pissed off, he got up and lunged at the person who saved me.  When that person turned around Ethan literally stopped in mid air, looked at the ground and silently left the room.

    What was that all about?  "Are you ok?"

    "I think i'm going to be fine thanks to you."

    I reached over and turned on the lamp.  It was the guy I was googling over downstairs.  He turned back to me, "What's your name?"

    "Gloriana."

    "Such a pretty name for a pretty girl, I'm Justin." He smiled.  "It's ok I won't hurt you."  I slowly let down my guard.

    He looked me up and down.  "You can pull your panties back up now," he said matter of factly.  I blushed as I did what he had said.

    Something very strange happened at that moment.  This amazing aroma filled the air.  It smelled like lavendar, my favorite smell in the whole world.  He must have smelled it too because he tensed up and looked around the room.  Just then our eyes locked and I felt like my heart stopped.  'No way,' I thought.  'Yes way, it's got to be him!' My wolf replied.     

    "Mate," we said at the exact same time.