Chapter 9

9

    When I woke up, Justin was laying beside me, looking at me.  "You will never have to worry about Ethan again."   

    "Justin, what did you do?"

    "What had to be done."

    I put my hand over my mouth and let silent tears fall.

    Justin wrapped his arms around me.  "He will never be able to hurt you again, my princess.  I'm sorry I wasn't there in time."  With that he leaned down and gave me our first kiss.  It wasn't like Ethans, it was gentle and sparks flew, shivers ran through my body.   I flung my arms around him and pressed my lips into his a little harder.  Before things could go any further he pulled away from me.  "I don't think you're ready yet Princess."

    "UGH," I groaned frustrated.

    Justin just shook his head and chuckled.  He kissed me on the forehead and left the room.  I got up then and found my outfit for the day.  It consisted of a bikini with a pair of hot pink shorts.  Walking to the bathroom I laid out my outfit along the counter and turned on the water.  After bathing I stayed in the shower a while longer, letting the warm water rain down on me, while I thought about what it would be like to mate with Justin.  I bit my bottom lip, he is just soo sexy.  Everyone wants him, but he's mine.  That made me blush and smile.

    The water started to run cold so I turned it off and jumped out of the tub.  I dried myself off and then got dressed.  There was a small pain that decided to show itself just then.  It didn't hurt enough for me to keel over, just enough to be noticed.  Smiling in the mirror, I dismissed the pain, I wasn't going to let my monthly visitor ruin my mood.

    I decided with Justin being my mate, he would think I was beautiful when I'm all natural, so no make-up today.  I walked downstairs to find him eating my pumpkin pie.  He didn't even have it on a plate!

    "Oh, hell no, now you done crossed the line," I scowled.  All he could do was laugh at that.  I grabbed a spoon and filled it with cool whip.  Looking at him I couldn't help but smile.

    "Don't you dare!" He froze.  I flicked the spoon in his direction and cool whip hit him right on the forehead.  "That does it!" he growled, standing up.

    "You wouldn't hurt a girl would you?"

    "Who said anything about hurting you?"  He picked up the whole bowl of whip cream.  I gulped.  "Don't you dare!"  He started walking towards me with an evil expression on his face.  I shrieked and ran.  He chased me around the island stove in the kitchen a few times.  I heard a thump and turned around, but didn't see him anywhere.  Slowly, I walked around the island until I stopped dead in my tracks and bursted out laughing.  He was sitting on the floor with his face completely covered in the whipped cream.

    "Oh, you think thats funny, huh?"  He reached up and grabbed me, pulling me down to him.  Faster than I could blink he was rubbing his face all over mine.

    We were both laughing soo hard that we didn't hear my mom come in.

    "You two act just like children," she sighed.

    "Sorry, we'll clean it up." Justin turned to me.  "You got us in trouble."

    "It was your own fault for getting into my pie.  You should know better than to mess with a girls stuff!" I gave him a shove.

    My mom cleared her throat.  Obviously she had just witnessed our conversation.  "You kids, go clean yourselves up and get out of my kitchen.  Now shoo!"

    I ran upstairs to the bathroom, trying to hide my laugh.  Justin walked in as I was just about to wash the last of the whipped cream off of my face.  He pushed me over and cleaned his face off.

    "Asshole," I muttered, but of course he heard it.

    I turned to walk away, but Justin grabbed my arm turning me to face him.  He picked me u and sat me on the counter and positioned himself between my legs.  I wrapped my arms around him and leaned in to kiss him.

    This kiss was the best one yet.  Then something terrible happened.  He pulled away.

    "What the hell, Justin, not again!"

    "Soon, I promise.  Just not yet."

    "But, why not?"

    "You're not ready."

    "I'm not ready, or you're not?"  I crossed my arms.

    "Trust me on this, it's you who's not ready."  With that, he pulled away from me.