Pranks don't make everyone laugh!

- Oh my gosh im super duper sorry for not updating! I really have no excuse other than I simply forgot! So because you waited you get a long one!So thanks for sticking with me! Oh and by the way my autocorrect isn't working so sorry for any mistakes!

(Harry's POV)

It was 7:00 in the morning and it was the time that we would usually wake up to go to an interview or something, but today was one of our rare day off's, and I was super bored because everybody was asleep. I kept thinking of ways to entertain myself, but I just couldnt.

I went to my room and as I walked in, I tripped on a bottle of hair dye. That is when I got the best idea ever, PRANKS!!!

I got the blue hair dye and put it in Lou's shampoo bottle, and then I got some glue, which I poured all over Zayn's combs, then I put a note on Niall's desk saying that we were all leaving him because we got fired, and finally for Liam, I put some mayo from the fridge and put it in a bucket on top of the door so that when he came out the mayo would fall all over him!

It was 8:30 when i finished so i decided to go for a walk. The weather outside was amazing! The sun was out but it wasn't too hot and not too cold.

I kept on walking until i reached Starbucks, I got a mocha and sat down for a while.

(Louis POV)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I didnt want to get up though. After about 30 minutes of stalling I finally got up an went to take a shower.

I was still sleepy so I didn't pay much attention to what I was doing, but I knew i was washing my hair when I saw blue water going into the drain.

"What the hell..." I said

Thats when I figured out that my hair was blue too! I looked in my shampoo bottle and instead of being white my shampoo was blue! I quickly finished up and got out angrily. I changed into my clothes and went out of my room to see who put dye in my shampoo.

When I got out of my room what I saw is what I least expected to see, A crying Niall being rocked in Zayn's arms and Zayn had 3 combs sticking out of his hair.

"Guys, what's going on, Niall why are you crying?" I asked

"B-B-Because i f-f-found a n-note that said you guys l-l-left me!" he said through his sobs

"Oh baby, we are not going anywhere, and what happend to you Zayn?" I asked

"Somebody put glue in my combs and now they are stuck in my hair." he hissed

"Well somebody put dye in my shampoo, but i guess you already noticed that!" i said angrily

"It looks like somebody thought it would be funny to pull pranks on all of us!" Zayn said angrily

"Well the only people that are not pranked are Liam and Harry..." Niall added sadly

"LIAM AND HARRY GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE THIS INSTANT!" I yelled

I heard a groan and then Liam's door opend, but as soon as it did mayo fell all over him

"AHHH!" Liam screamed

"Great..." I said

Zayn helped Liam and I went looking for Harry. I found a note in his room that said:

Went out for a walk be back soon!

I showed it to Zayn and he said-

"Harry is so in for it as soon as he gets home!"

(Harry's POV)

I was in front of the house so I grabbed my keys and opend the door to find a very angry looking Zayn and Louis. I would have burst out laughing at Lou's blue hair, but they looked like they wanted to kill me.