Forging is wrong!

Hello my sexy unicorns, it's been a while. I got grounded, why you ask? Because my parents were being meanie heads!!! All I did was stay out like 30 min later than I was supposed to! Totally overreacting if you ask me! My laptop, iPad and phone were taken away for what felt like forever!!!! Sorry for my rant, but that's why i didn't update. ANYWAYS, this was requested by jennabenna514, I used Harry instead of Liam, hope that's okay! Okay on with the story, sorry for the mistakes and enjoy!!! (Or not that's cool too!)

(Harry's POV)

It's official. I. Hate. School.

I'm walking back to the flat with a note in my hand that says;

'We are sorry to say that Harry is failing his English and Math classes. Please sign at the bottom to ensure that you are aware of Harry's scores and that you will help him succeed in the near future.'

~Ms.Martinez

Please sign below:

*_____________________________________________________________*

Shit. How am I going to get out of this one?

Think Harry think!!!.......Niall!!!! I can forge the signature, and IF only IF Louis and Zayn find out, I'll tell them it was Nialls idea and that he did it! Yes! Wonderful idea if I do say so my self, but I really hope I don't get caught, as much as I don't want to get a spanking, I don't want Niall to get one ethier. I quickly got out a pen and signed Louis's name on it.

I sigh and put the note away. Once it's hidden I walk inside.

"Hello Harry!" Louis says

"How was school?" Zayn asks

"Hi, and it was boring." I say

"School is not boring!" Louis says

"Yes it is, I still don't see why we even, have to go!" I say

"What kind of example would you be setting to the young fans if you drop out Harry?" Zayn asked

I look down and sigh, "not a good one."

"Exactly now go and get ready we are going shopping!" Louis said, so I dropped my backpack on the floor and went to my room.

(Louis's POV)

I sighed and picked up Harry's backpack from the floor and when I picked it up upside down a note fell out of it.

I picked it up and opened it.

'We are sorry to say that Harry is failing his English and Math classes. Please sign at the bottom to ensure that you are aware of Harry's scores and that you will help him succeed in the near future.'

~Ms.Martinez

Please sign below:

*_____LouisTomlinson________________________________________________________

(That's supposed yo be cursive but I can't do that so just pretend it looks like his regular signature, lol thanks :p)

WHAT THE HELL! I DIDN'T SIGN THIS!

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" I yelled

(Harry's POV)

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" I heard Louis yell

Uh-oh.

I walk down the steps to see Louis holding the note with an angry expression.

Shit. Time to put my plan into action!