Breaking point

-Hello! I would've updated sooner, but today I found out that my boyfriend of 1 year, was cheating on me. With my (ex) best friend! So the rest of the day was spent crying and me thinking 'was it me?' 'Am i not atractive anymore'. Basically my self-esteem went down and my insecurities went way up. I wasn't gonna update, but you guys deserve it, plus your comments and feedback will cheer me up a lot! So um sorry about my sob story, I'll let you read now, this one was requested by @lilguppy, sorry for the mistakes and enjoy...

(Louis's POV)

For the past few days the boys have been ingnoring me. Flat out ignoring. I'm not sure if they just forgot about me or if they just don't love me anymore, but etheir way I don't care, I really can't take it seeing them go out on dates without me, or see them cuddle without me, and I can't bear it when they take it to the bedroom without me. At one point, I'm bound to reach my breaking point.

"Lou, can you do the laundry today? We have to go shopping for some new furniture." Zayn asks me

"Sure." I mumble sadly, but as usual he didn't notice the sad tone in my voice.

"Great thanks we're heading out now, don't wait up!" He yells on his way out

"Never do." I mutter

I finish up the laundry and make my self some lunch, and watch a movie.

It's 9 pm now and they boys are still out. Probably having dinner or something...without me.

I decide to just go to my room and sleep, I'm not hungry.

*******************************************le morning*****************************************

I can't do this anymore! I've had it! I swear if they leave me out again I'm going to break. And that is a promise.

"Lou we're goi-" I cut Zayn of by yelling

"NO ZAYN I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING ANYMORE! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO GO DO, BUT IF YOUR GOING TO FUCKING LEAVE ME OUT OF EVERYTHING I WILL NOT FUCKING DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!" I yell, yup I broke.

"Lou what are you talking about?" Harry is the first one out of shock

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME HARRY?!" I yell

"Hey stop yelling and cussing this instant, we don't even know what we did wrong so stop yelling at us!" Zayn says

"I CAN'T STOP YELLING ZAYN, APPARENTLY IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GET YOUR ATTENTION!" I yell

"Lou, what's going on!" Liam yells

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!" I calm myself down to say this part,

"What's going on is that for the past freaking week and a half, everyone has been ignoring me! Nobody has hugged of kissed me in a week and a half, but yet during this time I see you do it to each other! Nobody has told me that they love me etheir! Do you know how it feels when not one funking person tells you that they love you? Do you know how it feels to hear the people up you love having sex right in the next room without you? Do you know how it feels to see your four favorite people in the world act like you are invisible, well actually scratch that! You saw me everyday and yet when you did, you simply asked for a fucking favor! Well I've had it. I need a fucking break." I say angrily as I walk towards the door.

As I open it I take a look behind me to see their shocked faces and when I do I say;

"I'll be back, don't wait up."

(Zayn's POV)

Holy shit! Shit fuck crap! What the hell did we do?!

(Liam's POV)