Hanging Out

Song: Dont Worry- Nightcore

Kuroko POV~
Being honest, being a girl has not been that bad. Seirin is on the winter break now and I'm glad I didn't magically change on a monday morning before school, then I would have panicked much more than I did. I hope I don't have to stop playing basketball. I thought when my phone vibrated on my chest, it was Akashi-kun.
Akashi:
Come to my house.
Kuroko:
I'm not refusing, but why?
Akashi:
I just wanted a get together with the rest of our Teiko team.
Kuroko:
Okay then. What time should I get there by?
Akashi:
Just set off now.
Kuroko:
Okay. See you soon.
Akashi:
Bye.
I picked up my keys and phone and set off to Akashi-kun's house. It's very big, I couldn't forget where it was.
Before me stood a white mansion of incredible structure, substantial building materials and it looked like... The White House. Okay, I knew
Akashi-kun's family was rich but still. Did they steal the president of America's house?
I walked up to the big white doors and knocked. No answer. Knock again. Still no answer. Not trying to be weird I looked through the window by the door and saw Akashi-kun playing the violin. Wow, he's good. I hummed along to the faint tune through the window.
"Tetsu?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to see Aomine-kun and Moimoi-san.
"Tetsu-chan!~" Moimoi cheered was she hugged me tightly. When she finally released me, I needed to say something important.
"Please, don't put 'chan' after my name" I said looking at her now sad face.
"But now you're a girl, you can't have 'kun' after your name. That's just wrong!" Moimoi-san argued. We were interrupted by the sound of a door opening, Akashi-kun was standing in the crack between the two doors.
"Sorry if I left you waiting. Daiki, Satsuki. Tetsuya." He said with no expression. At all.
Akashi POV~
As three of my guests entered my house I shut the door behind them and lead them to the sitting room. We each took a seat and I could see Daiki staring straight at Tetsuya.
"Aomine-kun. It isn't nice to stare" the bluenette stated and Daiki's face flushed bright red. "Oh. And I heard you playing the Violin before. Akashi-kun, you're very good." She smiled at me. Oh my lord I'm going to smile back, crap! What do I do? I looked down and said
"Thank you Tetsuya" hiding my flushed face successfully no one noticed, thank god. I heard a knock and got up to go get the door. Not to my surprise I saw the rest of the oddballs once in Teiko.
Ryouta, Atsushi and Shintaro...

Hi!!! I'm not sure what day I'll be posting a new chapter each week but I'm telling you there'll be at least one update a week maybe 2 or 3 depends on my school work really. But anyway hope you enjoyed see you in the next one!!!
Oh and any more suggestions for chapters feel free to comment ^_^
~Becky (^ω^)