The Generation Of Miracles + Kagami

----Aomine POV----
Moimoi dragged me to Tetsu's place, she said he needs help so it's better to have a guy to talk to as well. I agreed only because if I didn't she'd pester me until I gave in, I knocked on the door. Akashi was stood at the door.
"Akashi?! What are you doing here?!"I asked angrily
"I could ask you the same thing, Daiki. After all I recall Tetsuya only asking Satsuki to come over" Akashi asked glaring at me.
"Well is Tetsu-Kun here? He did ask me to come over after all!" Moimoi stated smiling, when a blue haired girl popped around the corner.
"Hello Moimoi-san, Aomine-kun" the girl said. Why does she remind me of Tetsu?
"Who's that?" I asked looking above Akashi, he sighed.
"That is Tetsuya" he said. Hang on a minute  isn't Tetsu a... you know. Guy?
----Kuroko POV----
Aomine-Kun stared while Moimoi-San was a completely different story, she ran towards me and hugged me tightly.
"Moimoi-San" I said gasping for air "I-I can't breathe" Moimoi-San immediately let go and grabbed my shoulders.
"Is this the problem you were telling me about?" She asked, I simply nodded "Let's go get you some clothes!" Akashi and Aomine walked towards me, he was speechless. For once.
"Kurokocchi?" I heard a familiar voice enter the area we were inside my house.
"Why is everyone in my house?" I asked but I just gained attention from the curious blonde he decided to take action.
Kise Squealed "Oh my days, Kurococchi is a girl!" He ran towards me and looked me in confusion and happiness. He brought me into a big bear hug. I don't hate being hugged I just don't like being suffocated in the process.
"Kise-kun I-I can't breathe"
Suddenly Kagami-Kun, Midorima-Kun and Murasakibara-kun walked inside. I bet someone texted them, probably Kise-Kun. Akashi took all the guys aside and told them what happened, they all looked at me in different ways...
"She's so cute~" Kise-Kun sang happily
"She looks... Tasty" Murasakibara-kun said looking at me. This felt awkward.
"I agree Kise-kun/Ryouta" Akashi and Moimoi said in agreement
"If only she had bigger b-" Aomine was cut off with a slap round the head from Moimoi, he glared at her. Again, this is awkward. Kagami-kun just stared blood dripping from his nose and Midorima's glasses cracked, why is everyone acting so weird now that I'm a girl? Moimoi told everyone to leave since she was the only one who I actually invited to my home. Which was actually true.
"Let's go" She said dragging me out the door, down the hallway and into town. I swear Moimoi bought me so much clothes, half of them I didn't actually agree on buying them. We went back to my house and I checked my phone, 18:48, geez how long was I shopping with Moimoi for? She left after hanging out at my place for like... half an hour, when I heard a knock on my door. I opened it, it was Kise-Kun.
"Hello Kise-kun" I greeted
"Hey Kurokocchi, wanna hang out?" He asked frankly he looked more like he was begging.
"Sure" I said, I grabbed my phone and my wallet when Kise-kun stopped me.
"No no no. I'm paying and I will leave my phone here so neither of us get distracted" Kise-kun insisted.
"Okay then" I said putting my phone and wallet on the table by the door but I still grabbed my keys. I followed Kise and he lead me to his fancy car.