Rainy Days

Kuroko POV
I woke to the sound of my phone alerting me of a text, I turned lazily over and flipped it up.
Kagami:
Hey, wanna hang out? I'm bored
Kuroko:
Sure. Where do you want to meet?
Kagami:
By the fountain in the park near school?
Kuroko:
Okay see you there in about 20 minutes
Kagami:
Right, see ya!
I had a quick shower and got dressed, since I would like to keep my dignity as a guy. I only wear jeans but seriously, imagine if I turned back to normal and I was wearing a skirt, not good I say. Not good at all. Once I was dressed and ready I grabbed my phone and keys and headed out to the park nearest school.

When I got there I saw Kagami sat on a bench by the fountain, honestly I'm surprised he's not getting soaked.
"Hey Kagami-kun" I said sitting next to him. He jumped.
"Ah! Stop doing that, just cause your a girl doesn't mean I won't hit you!"
"Honestly, I don't even know what I'm doing to make you jump. It never works like that in games, you always seem to know where I am then and where I'm going to pass the ball from" I argued.
"Geez" he said putting his hands up like he was surrendering. "I'm sorry princess, it's different on the court than in a park." I guess he's right, so I just stared at him with a normal expression and left it at that.
"Hey, Kagami!" I heard a familiar voice shout, we both turned around to see Himuro and Murasakibara walking towards us.
"Hello Kurochin" Murasakibara greeted lazily by patting my head. I swatted it away and looked up at the towering boy above me, looking rather agitated I think.

Kagami POV
I was talking to Himuro whilst Kuroko was talking to Murasakibara they were most likely talking about basketball too, so we all started talking together. We were all sat on the mossy bench by the fountain when we all started getting soaked by a source of water, not the fountain but the sky. Murasakibara and Himuro left when this started happening and we decided to do so as well. We said we'd go to my place, since it was closer to the school than Kuroko's. Whilst we were walking, I noticed the small bluenette by my side shivering like a chihuahua since she forgot to bring a coat of some kind. I sighed and took of my big jacket and plopped it over her head.
"You'll get cold Kagami-kun" she said as she put it on and it was massive on her the sleeves were about three inches bigger than her arms and the bottom of it just matched her knees. I felt heat rush to my face, I looked up immediately.
"I'll be fine and the rain doesn't look like it's passing over anytime soon" I stated.
"Thank you baKagami-kun" she said bluntly.
"Hey!" I yelled at her.