Returned!

A/N: OMFG thank you all so much for 1000 reads, that's incredible and I am so happy and I really appreciate it. Thank you once again, I love you all! Also, so sorry it's taken ages for this chapter, I've been really busy with school, sorry. But enjoy this chapter!!!

Kuroko walked over to her friends and fellow team members. Like usual, she had to say something to get them to notice her presence in the restaurant.
"Hello" she said dully, the same bored expression on her face. The whole team jumped, then they sighed of relief that it was only Kuroko.
"Oh, hey Kuroko. Hyuuga told us about..." Izuki said as he pointed at my face "That."  Kuroko just sighed and waited with the others.

"Guys, there's some bad news" Riko said catching all of the team's attention. "There has been an issue with the booking and now... we can't eat here." Everyone was shocked, didn't the government practically payed for them to eat there and now they can't eat there.

Kuroko POV
You'd think the government would have a better booking system for meals. I guess we could do that free steak thing again, but Kagami-kun would most likely explode.
"My house is nearby, we could stop by there and order take-out or something." Kagami suggested. Riko and Hyuuga agreed and we headed off to Kagami's house. When we got there we all took our shoes off and sat on the couches.
Hyuuga sighed "well at least it can't get any worse than this" we all nodded and as if on time, Riko walked through the doorway holding a steaming pot of food. Everyone ran behind the couches, hoping she wouldn't see them but she did. Riko noticed I was the only one who hadn't moved and she offered me a spoon full of stew. I hesitantly took it and ate the food provided.
"Kuroko! No!" I heard the team cry from behind the couch and also; "man down! Man down!"
Honestly the food tasted fine until my head started spinning and my eyelids became heavy.

Third person POV
Kuroko fainted back onto the couch. The whole team and Riko panicked like crazy and no one dared to eat the stew unless they had a death wish. Kagami dragged her into his room and let her rest on his bed for a while. The boys just talked until they heard a loud scream come from Kagami's room. Everyone popped their heads round the door only to see the old Kuroko sat there hiding under the covers.
"Kagami-kun, can I please borrow some clothes?" He said, embarrassed. Everyone cheered that they ha ether old shadow back and he could play basketball once again and they wouldn't have to enter that other tournament. Everyone was so happy that they did end up ordering takeout from a nearby restaurant; cheap and quick. The time eventually came for everyone to leave and head back to their own houses.
"I'm glad you're back to your old self" Kagami said to Kuroko
"Me too." :)