Akashi-kun

Song: Black Widow Nightcore. And It's taken me a while to get an idea of where I want this book to go towards. And I've decided but I'll not tell you now
Beckichi :3

Kuroko POV
All of the Teiko Middle school basketball team were all sat in one of the many lounges in Akashi-kun's mansion. I didn't understand why Akashi planned a get together now anyways, the winter cup had just ended and I guess there's some bad blood still between the guys. Aomine and Kise, those two were already at each others throats the as soon as they made eye contact. Akashi coughed, basically saying 'shut up and let me speak if you want to live'.
"I have had a meal prepared for us, please follow me" he said as we all followed him round his spotless house. When we got to the dining room there were seven chairs all lined up around a big table and on the table was a feast of meats, vegetables, desserts and more. It looked about the amount Kagami-kun and Aomine-Kun ate in one day all put together. When we all walked to the table we noticed there were name plates that each had our names on the plates this was how it was set out:
Daiki Satsuki Tetsuya
(Lots of food) Seijuro
Atsushi Ryouta Shintaro
Akashi POV
Honestly, tonight was good we all got to find out how we'd improved. However, there was one thing that each of us stared at though. Tetsuya. As everyone was leaving I didn't see Tetsuya leave or say goodbye, what if she was still here? My parents weren't in they were away on business and the servants wouldn't dare question anything I did.
"Akashi-kun" I heard Tetsuya say behind me, I jumped slightly but covered it up by turning around to face her. "I was looking for the bathroom and I got lost." She looked like a lost kitten in a world where it didn't belong.
"Oh I'll show you where they are, follow" I commanded. She did as she was told, so well behaved. I showed her to the bathroom and opened the door for her, she smiled in thanks. Damn why couldn't Atsushi turn into a girl?! I yelled on the inside. It was getting dark by the time she was leaving.
"I'll walk you home, it's dark" I said but then realised that it sounded more like 'I'm walking you home no argument'.
"Thank you Akashi-kun, it is dark isn't it" she replied smiling. I blushed, I couldn't not look at her. As soon as we left the house we walked to her house talking about basketball and I revealed how my emperor eyes worked, if she uses it's weakness against me in a match she'll be punished. Severely.

A/N: short chapter sorry. Okay I was going to turn this into a 'wtf?!' Chapter but I decided against it.

Beckichi!!! :3