Basketball

A/N: Fav opening song :3!!!!!
Kuroko POV
I woke up on top of my bed. I was honestly freezing because I wasn't under the duvet. I must've fallen asleep when I hung out with Kise, thanks Kise. I started wondering... Will I still be able to play basketball for Seirin? Maybe I should ask Kagami.
Kuroko:
Hey. What should I do about basketball?? Will I still be able to play??
Kagami:
How should I know. Why don't you just tell Riko what happened?
Kuroko:
She'll hit me if she finds out I can't play
Kagami:
True. But still just tell her for damns sake no for Seirin's sake!!
Kuroko:
Okay. But if she hits me I'll hit you
Kagami:
Gee thanks
I guess Kagami was right, I needed to tell coach.
Kuroko:
Hey coach I need to tell you something
Riko:
What is it Kuroko?
Kuroko:
I may or maybe not have turned into a girl...
Riko:
What?...
Kuroko:
I turned into a girl
Riko:
Meet me somewhere I need too know if this is true
Kuroko:
Okay how about the park?
Riko:
Kay on my way now
Great. Now my coach is most likely going to hit me, hard... I walked to the park only to see Riko waiting on a bench however I could tell she wasn't alone. I walked up to her and sat down she didn't notice at all, well I guess even as a girl I had low presence. (A/N: Sorry that was all in bold i didnt realise...;-;)
"Hello coach" I said,
"AHHH who are you and how long have you been there?!" Riko screamed.
"It's me, Kuroko and about two minutes or so"
"So I guess you really did turn into a girl, huh?" I nodded but I couldn't help but feel someone's presence. "Oh and Hyuuga you can come out now" Hyuuga-kun then emerged from a bush by the bench.
"About time!" He scoffed he had leaves in his hair and all over his shirt and like everyone else, he too was taller than before.
"Hyuuga-kun. You have leaves all down your shirt and in your hair" I said brushing a leaf off his shoulder.
"So Kuroko... You're a girl now" he said his face turning a light shade of pink.
"Unfortunately. Yes" I said
"Well I'm not sure what we're going to do, without Kuroko. That knocks down our first year duo and his misdirection, that those things both play a huge part in our games" Riko said in a depressed tone
"So I guess I really can't play anymore" I felt like I was on the bridge of tears. I didn't want to stop playing basketball with Kagami, with the team. I didn't realise that I had already had a sad frown on my face, whatever it takes I will play again with my team.

A/N: Hi!! Becky here thanks for reading the story so far it is much appreciated!!!! Any ideas for next chapter please comment!!!!!