Chapter 5

It was finally Saturday. The day I get to spend with the girl of my dreams. I woke up at 8:30 so I immediately started to get ready. I took a rather relaxing bath in the tub for a solid half an hour. I started to get dressed. I wore my favorite light blue shirt with my black skinny jeans with my dark blue van snickers. I did my hair and I went down.' I'll be back by dinner!' I yelled as I grabbed the car keys and headed out. By the time I got to starbucks I was 5 minutes late. I parked my car and headed in. Holy shit. I thought to myself as I just froze. Is it me or does she look hotter and prettier in real life than in my dreams. I went to say hi to her. 'Hey I'm gonna get a drink and we'll start our day alright?' I asked while stuttering. 'Sure' she replied.I got my favorite green tea latte as usual.' Shall we go?' I asked her.' Yeah.' She replied. We got in my car and left. She had no idea what I had planned for our first date. If its considered a date.' Nice Ferrari.' She said while we were stuck at a trafficlight.' Hahhaha. It's not mine but thanks.' I said as I turned on the radio. Right at that moment Adele's song Hello came on and well she started to sing along to it. I just sat there laughing at her singing it.