Chapter 16

I couldnt bare to see her upset. So before I was taken away I hopped of the bed and gave her a kiss. I could have sworn when I was kissing her time stood still. Nothing else mattered but her. I didn't feel the pain anymore. All I felt was pure happiness. After that kiss we just stood there. She didn't say anything. Right before I got back onto the bed she grabbed me and kissed me and I kissed back. I didn't wanna let go but I was being wheeled away. Her face was happy and sad. All she did was give me a smile with a tear streaming down her face before I went into the O.R. After hours of surgery they were finally done with me. I was awake right after the surgery so I just sat there in pain. And I was kinda high on pain killers. My parents came an hour later with my favorite food. Pizza. They said that they told Paige I was done and she would come by later on at night. I saved some pizza for her. By the time she came by I was asleep, but I woke up right before she left.' I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you.' She said as she just starred at me.' Nah you didn't. Just feeling slightly uncomfortable that's all. Nice timing tho'. I said cheekily. I grabbed my MacBook and gave a gesture for her to come sit on my bed. We watched Netflix and ate some pizza while cuddling.