Chapter 30

The paramedics came as soon as they could. I was laying on the bed and there was an oxygen mask on my face. I could feel my lungs slowly collapsing on me but I did my best to breathe in and out. It hurt so much but I didn't care. I didn't want her to lose me. I was fading faster this time,my lungs were collapsing fast. Lucky for me we reached the hospital. The paramedics quickly rushed me to the doctors and told them I needed blood and fast. They quickly rolled me into the O.R to give me a blood transfusion. Last thing I remembered hearing was her whispering into my ear that she would wait for me and that everything's gonna be alright. Surprisingly I managed to live. I woke up right after cause the pain was unbearable. They stitched up my arms. The doctor was telling her that I needed to stay for about a week. He advised her to make me join a Anonymous Cutting support group to help me get better. After he left I called out for her. 'Hey, funny huh how we keep ending up here huh?'I said as I joked around a lil while forcing a smile.'What the fuck is the matter with you? You scared the fuck outta me. Why would you cut deeper till you nearly died?' She said while crying a lil.' I'm sorry.' I said as I pulled away from her and hid my face. She climbed onto my bed next to me and started to cuddle me pulling me closer to her. She slowly wiped my tears off my face and kissed me.' I'm sorry that I haven't been myself lately and I'm sorry I left you when I found out you were cutting again, I didn't mean to make you upset. I just needed to think.' She said as she hugged me tightly.