Chapter 11

Well, I woke up in the hospital -_- . I saw Paige sitting next to me like when we first met while we were watching Netflix.'Hey.' I said softly with a smile. 'Heyyy! Your finally up?' She said happily. 'What happened? Last I remember is collapsing onto the road.' I said while I struggled to sit up. 'Yeah. The doctors say it's cause you had a head trauma after the impact. Nothing too serious.' She said calmly. 'Do my parents know?' I asked slightly worried. 'No not yet. I was planning to tell them once you woke up. Why?' She said guiltily. 'Nah. Don't worry them. Plus I'll get into loads of trouble if they found out I went slightly over the speed limit and that I was distracted.' I said shyly. 'Why worry. It wasnt exactly your fault. What were you distracted by anyways?' She asked curiously. 'Ummmmmm, I was distracted cause I was looking at you and wondering how did I manage to catch such a beautiful girl.' I said nervously. 'Hey! Your beautiful too.' She said while blushing.After a while the doctor came in and told me that no one was seriously injured in the accident and that I was free to leave after I signed the discharge papers.' Funny huh? How we end up here again.' I asked her cheekily. 'Yeah it's is.' She said while blushing.