Chapter 22

We spent bout a week in Hawaii before we decided to come back. We were deciding on wedding plans. We decided that we were both gonna wear dresses. After that we were having a debate on where to have our wedding and who to invite. Took us ages to settle things. Luckily it was a long flight from Hawaii to California. We slept after we were done deciding on everything. I could tell that she was extremely excited and happy and extremely tired. We planned the wedding to be in 2 months. We had a lot to do but we didn't care because the faster we could spend the rest of our lives together the better. I woke up in the middle of our flight. I had nothing better to do do I decided to start writing my vows. I wrote like 20 lines worth of meaningful vows. We were about to land just as I finished.' Hey boo!' I said as I slowly woke her up.'hmmmmm!' She moaned as she rubbed her eyes.' We just landed at LAX' I said as I started to clear up our stuff and packed it into our hand carry bag. Once we got off the plane she complained too me that she was hungry. We decided to go grab her favorite on the way back to my place. As usual we had pizza. She fed me a couple slices and I did the same.