Chapter 21

Ray in the photo above
We had just got done eating dinner. Megan had just went upstairs to go back to sleep. She was still in her first trimester and she said she sleeps alot now.
I was down in the kitchen cleaning it up when Ray came down stairs. He went to the bar and poured his self a drink. He was mad at me because i anit tell him that Megan was staying here. He also didn't like the fact that my ex sister was in the same house. Didn't want Rashod to have a reason to pop up at the house. Less problems for us and i understand that but its my house to.  Yea i couldve went about it a different way but it whatever. He'll get over it. I anit trippin.
I started loading the dishwasher when i felt a presence behind me. I continued putting dishes in the dish washer like he wasnt even there.
"So you gone fucking ignore me Keyshia!" Ray said with bass in his voice. I closed the dish washer after putting soap in it. I pressed the start button. I started wiping the counter n Ray grabbed me by my arm and swung me around to face him.
"You gone fuckin talk to me! The fuck you thought this was."
"Bae i said i was sorry." i said looking at him.
"So you anit have to ignore me and you know i dont like that shit." he said all in my face staring into my eyes. You can tell he was mad by the look on his face. That shit was just so sexy. I licked my lips as i looked around examine his face.
"What?!" he said
"Nothing babe." i said
"Something." he said. I just bit down on my bottom lip.
He grabbed a handful of my long black hair as his lips met his.
"You want it." he whispered in my ear as his hard dick pressed against my stomach. He kissed my neck and sucked on it  as he squeezed my ass. I moan slipped out my mouth as Ray continued kissing my neck.
"Go upstairs and take all this off im right behind you."
I did as told and he was right behind me. He shut and locked our room door before stripping down to his boxers and turning the t.v. on. He looked at me. And without him  even saying anything i came over to him. I straddled him and kissed his lips. He got on top of me and laid me on my back. We continued kissing as rubbed my pearl. As always it was soaked.
"Mmm daddy put it in!" i moaned. He just kept going. "Please baby! Just put it in!" this time he obey me. He rubbed the tip around the opening before thrusting into me hard. Each stroke he went hard and deeper.
"Ahhh!" I yelled out. Without removing his self he flipped me over so i was on my stomach. Face down and my ass up. He went back in full force. All you heard was the sounds of my pussy around his manhood. I squeezed my walls tighter as i threw my ass back.
"Yea keep doing that." Ray said. After he said that i took control and started throwing my ass back harder and faster. "Ahhh shit Keysh." i stopped because i wanted him in my mouth. I laid him down and took all of him in my mouth making sure i took all of his inches in the back of my throat. I bobbed my head up and down tighting  my grip. I looked up at him as his eyes closed. I flicked my tongue against the vain in his dick as i continued working my magic. Ray toes then curled up and his body tensioned up. He grabbed my hair as i went up and down faster and faster. After a few more minutes he busted and i swallowed all his kids leaving him clean. I smiled at him. We got under the covers and fell asleep.