Chapter 8

"Cause you the baddest n the game right now. You can have the whole thing if you came right now. Quiet fuckin with them lames right now. I can put you on some game right now..." -partynextdoor

Ray POV
I left Keyshia there to sleep. I went in hopped in the shower. Was about to meet up with the bros before i go to work later that night. After i washed up i rinsed off and got out the shower. Wrapping the towel around my waist i went to my closet. I picked up my black Levi 's and a black true religion shirt. After putting all my clothes on i put on some socks and my black and red 13's. (Jordans). I went back into the room gave keyshia a kiss on the cheeck and put the blanket over her before leaving out the front door.
I got in my car and started to drive to Seyvn house. Even tho i couldnt stop thinking about Keyshia.
"Seri call Seyvn."
"Calling Seven." Seri said back and the dial tone came on.
"Woe!" Seyvn said.
"Wassup i was calling to tell you i was on my way."
"Oh iight bro. The door is unlocked."
"Iight." Ray said before hanging up. He continued driving.
Damn i shouldve been told Keyshia how i felt from day one. But d uh d she feel the same about me? I still got sone trust issues tho. I dont know how allat gonna play out. Fuck it ill figure it out later.

Finally arriving at Seyvn house. I parked my car got out and went in.

Keyshia POV
I woke up from my nice little nap. I went to the bathroom and showered. When i got out i realize my phone lit up showing a message from Rashad.
Ex: im sorry i shouldn't had her in our bed like that. That was disrespectful.
Me: nigga that was beyond disrespectful. I did one wrong thing yea it was petty but i cant move on with u.
I deleted his number after that. No need to talk to him. Imma go take my self on a little shopping trip then cook for Ray for when he come home.