Chapter 3

After me and Tai'Ray got something to eat. We talked a little after as we ate. And then we got back into my car.
"So.... you want me to drop you off at your house or you want to go with me to my house until Rashad gets there?" I said as we sat in the parking lot.

"It don't matter its up to you. Do you wanna stay in the house by ya self? Or do you want me to keep you company until ya little boyfriend get there?" Tai'Ray said grining.

"Okay then I guess well see." I said before staring the car and driving to my apartment that me and Rashad shared together. When we got there i parked my car in the front of my apartment and got out the car. I locked the car doors when Tai'Ray got out the car. We walked up the stairs and i unlocked the door. Tai'Ray came in and locked the door. I threw my keys on the kitchen counter and kicked off my heels. I dug in my purse and got my phone from out of it.

Me: bae im home
My King: iight. Who in the hose with you?
Me: if you was here you would know... wouldn't you?
With that said i locked my iphone and began to look in my freezer for some ice cream.
"Im turning the t.v. on big head." Tai'Ray said.
"Whatever." I said back."you want some ice cream?"
"What kind you got?"
"Im eating coffee but its vanilla and brown cookie dough in the freezer too."
"Let me get the brownie cookie dough." I made him a bowl of his uce cream and handed it to him with a spoon. As always he turned to some action movie as i sat eatting my ice cream with my phone in my other had. Until Rashad grabbed my phone out my hand.
"Give it back!"
"Nope! Fight me first!" He said smiling.
"Ugh give it back!" I said reaching for my phone. But Rashad was taller then me and had longer arms. He had strong arms and strong legs. But he wasnt the only on with strong legs i ran track in high school. Which i hadnt finished not to long ago. I was 19 and Rashad was 24. We met when i was 16 and my birthday was a few in a few more months. I stopped reaching for my phone as i.thught back to when we first met. I was staning outside with some friends when Tai'Ray and soem of his friends walked over to us. His one short friend with dreads and he was dark skin came up to me. "Hey shawdy how old you is?"
"Im 16 bouta turn 17 inna few months why?"
"Damn shawdy you a little young but what ya name?"
"My name is Keyshia."
"Mmm i want me some of Keyshia." I rolled my eyes as he said that. I really had my eye on Tai'Ray. He had long hair back then a little goat-tee beard. He was tall had perfect white teeth and he w as light skin. But he could pass or brown.
"Tai'Ray you finally got ya hair done." One of my girls said.
"Yea i know." Tai'Ray said.
"I couldve did a better job then that." I said looking at the back of his braids.
"Who said that?" Tai'Ray said looking around.
"Me."i said looking right at him.
He looked at me. Looked me up and down and said "who you?"
"Keyshia."
"Ohh bro she said she can do better then that. Shawdy feeling you she wanna do ya hair." The dark skin guy said that was trynna talk to me.
We all laughed. "Bro she young tho. She bouta turn 17 this year."
"Oh word. Im 24." Tai'Ray said.
"So." I said with no hesitation.
"Damn shawdy ready. She said that shit like it wasnt a problem." Dark skin nigga with the dreads said. We all laughed again.
"I mean i dont really see a problem."
"Ya pops know you be going with older niggas?" Nosey ass dark skin nigga said.
"Yes my father knows i date guys thats a few years older then me."
"Sike nha im 22 tho." Tai'Ray said. "Mmm ok."
"Where you from?" Tai'Ray asked
"New York."
"Oh word! Me too." He said excited.
"What part you from?" I asked
"Bronx. How about you?" He said
"Upstate. And my mother side from Brooklyn." I said
"You from the soft part." He said grinning.
"Anyway. Or name sr?"
"Ray."
"Okay...Ray." i said grinning. Looking him over one last time..

"Kesh you iight?" Ray said
"Yea i was just thinking about when we first met." I said finally snapping out my thoughts.
"Oh. Well you want ya phone back?" Ray asked
"Nha you said i had to fight for it right?" I said getting up and sitting on his lap. I looked him in his eyes and smiled.
"You sure you wanna start this." He asked me.
"Nope!" I said smacking him and laughing.
"You not funning come here!" Ray said getting up and throwing me on the couch. I began hittin his back as we started to play fight. I laughed and then i heard Rashad walk through the door. Rashod stopped and gave me the cell phone back. I sat up.
"What the hell is this." Rashad said looking pissed.
"Babe calm down." I said trying to be nice.
"What the fuck this nigga doing here?" Rashad said.
"What the fuck you mean what am i doing here. As her friend i was just making sure she good. That she anit gotta sit up all night waiting for ya bitch ass!" Tai'Ray announced.
"You needa watch that bitch word!" Rashad said. As the two men got into eat other face. They wasnt bouta fight in my house. I got in between the both of them.
"Ya two stop it okay!" I said standing between the middle of them. "Tai'Ray take my car keys and drive ya self home ill come over to pick it up tomorrow." I said looking at him. Then turning around looking at Rashad. "And you! Go upstairs now!" He looked at me and gave me a fuck you face andwent upstairs to are room. Tai'Ray had grabbed my keys and walked to the door. I followed him to the door.
"Ill see you tomorrow after work."
"Iight yo. Hit my kik or text me." Rashod said hugging me and leaving out the door.
"Alright." I said then locked the door. Before i can turn around. Rashod was standing behind me. He grabbed me by my hair and turned me around and kissed me. When he released me i walked up th stairs to are room. The t.v. was already on. I took my romper off and went to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and peed before flushing. I turned to look at my self in the mirror over the master bathroom sink. Rashod came in.
"What Rashad "
"I should be asking you that."
"Get away from me. Since you got a attitude."
"No." He said kissing and biting my neck.
"Can i please get in the shower?" I asked him. He wanted some from me but had the nerve to had a attitude. Think again.
"Fine go take ya stankin ass in the shower. " he said before shutting the door and going to lay in are bed.