Chapter 22

For some reason i felt like getting another tatt today. I got up still sore from the other night. My baby always put in work. I thought as i smiled to myself and looked back at him. I went to the bathroom and got my Bath & Body Works Joyful body wash. I turned the shower on a little past warm. I dropped my clothes and got in the shower grabbing my wash rag, filling it with the body wash. As the smell of mangos and other fruits mixed the through air. Ray must've smelled it bc here he came in the bathroom.
"Smellin good for me?" he said smiling touching his hair.
"Maybe." i said as i continued to wash up.
"Gonna make me some breakfast?" he asked.
"Yes of course babe. You anit even have to ask. Just needa know what you want." i said rinsing off.
"Let me see..... Some of those hash browns when you cut em up real small. Some bacon."
"I got you babe when i get out." i said as i let the water fall. I turned the water off and got out grabbing my towel. Ray still was standing there looking at me.
"What?" i said looking at him.
"Nothing. Just beautiful thats all." then there was a knock at the bedroom door.
"Yes!"
"I was just checking to see if you was up. This bird bitch Kay at the door u want me to let her in?" Megan said.
"Umm i guess you can let her in. Ill be down in a minute." I looked up into Ray's eyes. He gave me a deep kiss which made my horny as hell. But I was rudely disturbed by these two bitches arguing down stairs.
"UGHHH. They aggy as fuck!" I said going to grab my silk robe. I put my hair up into a messy bun and tied my robe close before grabbing my lace lavender purple panties. I went down stairs and followed their voices.
Bitch I don't like you so don't make me fuck you up!" Megan said lookin at Kay.
"I know you needa shut up because you anit Beatin nobody ass over here bitch! Never did like ya ass either." Kay said. I noticed she had shades on even tho she was in the house.
"Well it look like I don't have to because somebody else obviously beatin ya ass already." Megan said giving her a knowing look.
"Can ya both cut this shit out. Damn! I can't even get fuckin dress without ya two arguing." I said lookin at the both of them. "Now what the fuck you want Kay? Because you knew she was here and then your ass just magically pop up at the house." I said turning to Kay.
"Was asking you if you was busy and came to get a breather."
"Oh because Rashod beatin that ass now you wanna come over this way and take a breather. Get the fuck outta here with that shit! Bitch you thought I was dumb!? You thought I anit know you was fuckin with him?
Bitch I knew!" I said to her cause she deadass pissed me off. Imma needa few shots after this shit. Kay just stood there with her mouth wide open.
"Umm u may wanna close ya mouth. Anit that how Rashod dick ended up in it? Can't keep everything open." Megan said smiling.
Kay just grabbed her purse and turned to leave. She looked back at us and then walked out the front door. I made Ray a quick breakfast before going back upstairs to dress. Today was gonna be a nice day. We all gonna go get tatted.