Chapter 10

Ray POV
"Iight bro imma see you later imma go back to the house before Key get there." I said to my boy Sevyn. But the nigga started shaking his head. "What?"
"You." Sevyn said lookin at the floor.
"What about me? Spit it out nigga!"
"You really wife-d that bitch up?" Sevyn looked up at me.
"Now why u worried about me makin her mines for?"
"Nothin bro go head go home to Key."
"What ever."
With that said i left. I anit have time for his bullshit. He was probably just mad because Keyshia anit want him. He know i would fight for Keyshia any day.

Keyshia POV
It was 6:30 when i got done with my internship. I quickly grabbed my things and said goodbye to everyone on my way out the tge lawn firm. I took my keys out unlocked my car door.
"Keyshhh!" A familiar vocie yelled out on th busy street. When i looked around my eyes spotted Rashad walking towards me. I continued walking to my car. "Wait up Key!" He said to me as he grabbed my wrist.
"WHAT!" i said to him my vocie getting high.
"Why you actin like that toward me?" He said looking hurt. I snatched my hand away from him tears of anger starting to run down my cheek.
"Fuck..... you! And you fucking know why. Dammit!" Keyshia said looking into his eyes. She can tell he could see te hurt in her eyes. Whenever Keyshia fekt hurt her eyes turned red. Just like right now. We locked eyes for a little while and then I looked down and got into my  car. I quickly drove off heading home to Ray.