Chapter 2

Tai'Ray POV
Whenever Keyshia came over i never ment for me to get sexual around her. She was just so damn thick but but not to.the point where she was fat. She had a nice ass and her breast was just the right size not to big not to small. She had a pretty smile and was a pretty dark skin girl. She was independent, smart, and she loved hittin a nigga. We was both from different parts of New York but we acted like we knew each since forever. I had her in age by 6 years but the good thing was she was about to turn 18 in a few months so i wasnt stressing it.

"Ugh!!" Keyshia let out a sigh
"What's wrong?" I asked as i began to look at her phone to see what she was looking at. "He startin his shit again." She said handing me her phone. I hit the lock button on it and put it on the charger.
"Now what you wanna watch on Netflix?" I said to her.
"Really Ray?" She said smiling.
"What i do?" I asked knowing she was referring to her phone.
"Nothing yet." Keyshia mumbled.
"Oh so you got jokes. But forreal tho. I dont need you over here mad at him while you can be happy watching movies with me." For a few mins she didnt say anything.
"Can we put my favorite movie on?" Keyshia asked.
"Which one you talkin about? Baby boy, Mean Girls, or Uptown Girls?" I asked taking my xbox controller.
"Mmmmm..... Mean Girls then maybe Baby Boy." She said smiling. I put on the movie and then Key phone started ringing. She got to it before i did.
"Hello?" She said into the phone.
"Why you anit been answering my text bae?"
"My phone is charging ill call you back later when i leave." Key said rolling her eyes.
"Iight yo." Rashad said with a attitude. And hanging up. I put my phone back on charger and looked up at a laughing Tai'Ray.
"What's so funny Tai'Ray?" Keyshia asked grinning and punching my arm.
"You and ya little boyfriend." I said hitting her back gently. "Still dont like me huh?"
"Nope." She said shacking her head. I picked her head up my her chin and looked at her. "I dont understand how he gets mad at me for chillin with you. When he's always gone and never has time for me." She said putting her head back down.
"And while he's not here i am." I said to her kissing her gently. And biting her bottom lip.

Keyshia POV
As Tai'Ray kissed me i couldnt stop thinking about what he said. He then grabbed my neck which caused me to gasped. He continued to kiss me. He smacked my leg which ment for me to turn around. I stood up and took my romper off and threw it on his couch in his room. He bent me over pulling his sweat pants down taking his 8 in a half inch penis out of his boxers. He slid my Victoria Secret panties to the side and enter my wettness. A low moan escaped my mouth. Ray took his hand and covered my mouth. With his other hand he gripped my waist putting every inch of his manhood into me. My legs began to shake. He uncovered my mouth an grabbed my neck with on hand and then my hair with the other.
"Faster!" I said in a whisper out of breath. He went in me even deeper and whispered in my ear "come thru tomorrow i got you." After a few more deep strokes Ray pulled out and spreaded his seeds on my phat ass. He took a paper towel that he kept in his room and wiped it off. Putting it in the garbage and pulling his sweat pants up. I grabbed my romper and slipped it on. Tai'Ray went to go get something to drink. As i fixed my hair in the bathroom.
"They all left." He said hand me a water.
"I bet." I said laughing.
"Fuck you." Tai'Ray said laughing.
"Already did." I said winking at him.
"You was quieter this time." He said looking at me thru the mirror.
"Can u hand me my purse and unplug my phone. I wanna use the bathroom and then get something to eat." I said .
"You gonna get something to eat without ya best friend?" Ray asked as he went in his room to get my things.
"Your coming too. Duhh." I said smiling. "Now move so i can clean myself up." Now pushing him out the door.
"Like i wont come in there with you!" Tai'Ray yelled from his room.
"Like i dont have to get you something to eat."  I said while wiping my self with a feminine wipe. Flushing it and putting my clothes and perfume on leaving me to wash my hands. After i was done i put my Michael Kors shades on and walked out the bathroom and down stairs.
"Tai'Ray ill be in the car!" I yelled to him upstairs. As soon as i walked out the door he came following behind me. I unlocked my car doors and sat in the drivers seat starting the car and waiting for it to heat up a little. Tai'Ray sat on the passenger side kik messaging somebody. I took my iphone headphones out and plugged them into my phone.
"Call my king siri."
"Calling my king" the phone said back.

"What." He said on the third ring.
"Is that how you suppose to answer the phone?" I said to him feeling a little annoyed.
"Yes its almost 6:30 in the evening. You just now leaving ya so called best friends house?"
"Yes actually were getting something to eat. Do you want me to come to you when we done eatting?" I was tired of him being erky all the time.
"Nha just go to the apartment ill come there when i do." He said so plainly.
"Okay then. Fuck it if you gonna act so fucking funny towards me maybe you can think about getting ya shit out my apartment!" I yelled.
"Love you too." Is all he said before hanging up. I plugged the AUX cord into my phone and put on Make me feel by Partynextdoor. While Tai'Ray laughed i turned the music up and drove off. 

(Tai'Ray nd his little cousin at the top.)