Sofia Amber Perez

Sofia

Okay, so far so good I think. The first day at my new school went well, except for one shocking moment! When this guy name Gabriel talk to me and look at me, What puzzles me the most is when he said that do I remember him. This is the very first time I have met him, I'm pretty sure of it! Oh well, I hope that he doesn't bother me anymore. I don't want any friends, they cannot be trusted they will only talk to you, look at you, and noticed you when they need something from you.

"Welcome back, Sofia. How's your first day of school?" Karen said (Karen is our housekeeper)

"Its fine" I said and went to my room immediately

What a tiring day it has been, I just want to go to sleep.

........................................................................................................................................................

~Sofia's dream~

"Sof...... Sof..... Sof......" A voice keeps on saying my name

"Who are you? Please show yourself." I asked the mysterious voice

I saw a shadow running to the forest, maybe its the owner of the voice that's keeps on calling my name. So I followed the shadow to the forest, as I reached the end of the forest it transformed. It becomes a room, no a classroom, I know this classroom the same wallpapers pasted on the wall, the blackboard, the numbers of chairs and the rabbit cage located at the back of the classroom.

"Sofia come on! Lets feed Mr. Rabbit I think his hungry." A little boy said

"Yeah, Sofia come on!" Said the little girl

"But we just fed him a while back." The little version of me said

"No, Sofia! His still hungry see." Said the little boy as he give a carrot to the rabbit

"No, I'll just go home. See you guys tomorrow." I said

"Bye" my classmates said

"No! Go back! You need to stop them from giving to much food to the rabbit or else he will die! Go back!" I shouted but its no use! My past self will not hear it.

"No!!!" I shouted and then I woke up screaming. Karen came in my room with a worried expression in her face.

"Are you alright Sofia? Are you in pain? What happened?" She said

"I-I-I'm fi-fine, it's just a nightmare, no need to worry ate Karen." I assure her

"Are you sure? Well, okay if you say so. Breakfast ready, fix yourself and go down if your done. Okay?" Ate Karen said

I smile at her so that she can see that I'm really fine.

"Yup, I'll be there in a minute." I said

"Okay" She said as she leave my room.

I took a bath, fixed my bed and go down to the kitchen to eat my breakfast. Since Ate Karen and I are the only ones living in our house here in Baguio, she always accompanied me when I'm eating because she said that we should eat together so that we will be close and I can easily open up to her if I have any problems.

"Please be careful on your way to school, Okay?" Ate Karen said as she followed me to the door

"Yes, I'll go ahead. See you later ate Karen." I said