Confussions

Gabriel pov

     What happened? Who's that guy??? He looks like a foreigner! Ack!!!! What is he doing holding Sofias' hands so long!!! WTF!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS NO MORE!!!  I'm going in I don't care if Lovelle will be mad i just need to know who's that guy!!!

As I walk closer to them, I can feel my heart pounding so loud I was afraid that someone might hear it!! (So gay right) hehehe..

"Hey guys!! How are yah!!! It's so nice to see all of you here!!! What are you guys doing?? Who's he??" I asked them looking innocent that i don't know that Lovelle and Sofia will be going out together...

"Liam, Gabriel. Gabriel, Liam. Okay now you know each other!" Albert said without even looking at me and he looked shock as if he saw a ghost. Not only him but also Lovelle.. What the hell just happened?!

Sofia pov

He's here... Why is he here?? But I was glad that his here... I want to tell him that I want to change my life!! I want to tell him that I want to try new things just like what he said.. I really do...

Albert pov

Why do I feel so irritated right now that I want to punch this stupid foreigner in the face!!!

What?? Fiancé?? Who?? Lovelle?? Are you fu*king kidding me right now? Gosh?!

Wait!!! Hold up!!! (Not the kidnapping kind) am I jealous of him? Nah!! I like Sofia!!! Lovelle is like a sister to me! Better yet a brother!!! Hehehehe!!! Juat kidding!! If she knew that she will beat me to death!!! Lets keep it our dirty little secret!! Okay?!

Since Sofia's here I want to ask her something..

"Hey Sof! Can I talk to you for a sec?"

"O-okay"

Lovelle pov

(o_O)

Still speechless... Under post traumatic shock!!!

Sofia

"Hey Sof! Can I talk to you for a sec?" Albert suddenly said

"O-okay"

We walked until no one can hear us.. I don't know what will happen... I'm scared....

"Sof, um....mm... Wiknbdjkwll ghdduyou hddh hjdjdbgo wjnbdjdkeout CNBC djkdjwith me on a hfjfjffjate?" Albert said

"W-wh-at?" I said

"WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME ON A DATE!!!!" HE SCREAMED

"Um-um I, I, I,"

 to be continued

so what do you guys think will Sofia's response to Albert? will she accept his proposal or would she reject it?? will Gabriel be able to sort out his feelings to Sofia?

what will happen to Lovelle? how abou Liam?

please comment your suggestions and violent reactions... if there's any.. will be updating soon!!

see you guys soon!!!

xoxo

~eryan~