Albert's feelings....

Albert

Whoa! What an unlucky day today is! I forgot my lunch money which means I'm penniless for the rest of the day, I've stepped over Conan’s poop ( he is our pet dog), I've missed my ride going to school that I have to walk all the way, and lastly is that my crush seems to have a boyfriend! Am I unlucky or what?

As I enter the school I saw Gabriel, I was about to say hi when I saw him chasing after a girl. Hmmm... Gabriel found himself a girlfriend, lucky! But it seems that the girl is ignoring him. I followed them quietly so that Gabriel will not notice me, but Lovelle caught my arms.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing spying on Gabriel like that? What are you doing anyways?" She said with her arms crossed

"Well, you caught me!" I said raising both of my hands up as a sign of surrender "but I'm not spying at him! I'm going to sneak at him and give him a scare!" I lied because when she knew that I was truly spying Gabriel she will tear me in to pieces.  Then the bell rang.

"Hmmmm... Okay! Lets go!" She said

And we went to where Gabriel is, as we came near him I saw the face of the girl Gabriel is chasing. Wow, she's beautiful and her face really look like an angel! Oh what is this I'm feeling? Why is my heart beats so fast? Is this what you called love at first sight? But she's Gabriel’s' girl, well im not sure about that one. I need to ask Gabriel later when we were alone and lovelle is nowhere to be found.

"Gabriel, what the hell are you still doing there? Do you want to be late at the second day of school?" Lovell shouted to Gabriel

"Good morning to you too Lovelle! And to you too Albert! Come on lets go." He said then waved at the girl.

As we were going to our first subject, I can't take my eyes off her. Oh crap! She saw me looking at her! I hope that she doesn't think of me as some kind of a pervert!! Please!! That's a really bad first impression for a person! Okay, Albert relax and just smile at her.

Later I will definitely ask Gabriel about her! And I hope that she is not Gabriel's girlfriend, but if she is then I am really an unlucky person in the whole wide world!

First period passed, then the second period passed and that subject is oh so boring! Finally its break time, Thank God! I since Gabriel, Lovelle, and I have a different subject for our second period we agreed to wait in front of the chem lab. After 5 minutes I saw both of them making their way towards me, I borrowed money form Gabriel and I will pay it tomorrow as soon as I get my money! Okay, note to self put your damn wallet inside your bag!!

After we have our snacks in the cafeteria we head back to our respective classrooms. Gabriel and I have the same subject for our third period and Lovelle has a different one. Yea, now I can ask him about that girl from earlier. As we're near our classroom, Gabriel stop.

"Hey, Albert you go ahead I'll just need to get something at the garden." He said as he look to the direction of the garden.

"Are you sure dude? Our teacher is strict and she will not be happy if your late." I said

"It's okay dude, see you there!" He said and walk away going to the garden

"Well, okay! See you." I said and walk away.

After an hour.....

Where the hell did Gabriel go? Why is he absent? I smell something fishy! And its not me!

I waited for Lovelle at the usual meeting place; I waved at her so that she can see me.

"Hey, Albert! Where's Gabriel?" She asked

"Well I don't know either. His didn't show up to our subject." I explained to Lovelle

"Oh I see, maybe his in the cafeteria. Lets go?" She said

"Okay, lest go." I agreed

Before we arrived at the cafeteria my phone vibrated.

"Hey lil bro, I gave your wallet to the guard just get it as soon as you read this message." My sister texted

"Ummm... Lovelle I need to go to the guard house and get my wallet. Catch you later, yeah?" I said and ran

"Okaaaayyyy!!" Lovelle shouted for me to hear.

......................................................................................................................................................

~a few minutes later~

I saw Lovelle and Gabriel in front of the cafeteria talking to someone and I heard:

"Hey Lovelle! Where's Albert? He's not yet here! I'm starving!" Gabriel said

"Hey dude! Stop whining! I'm here; I just need to get something from the guard. I forgot mypocket money and my sister gave it to the guard.” I said and I was shocked at what I saw! It's her! The girl from before.

"Oh Albert this is-" Gabriel but I cut him off

"Hi I'm Albert Jay Lopez! But you can call me Albert or AJ or whatever you want! And you are?" I asked

As I look at her closely she was shaking. Oh, crap! Did I do something stupid? I was about to say something when Gabriel said "Her name is Sofia, Sofia Amber Perez. She is my classmate and Albert she's kinda shy and nervous when she's in a crowd." As he look at her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Sofia! I don't mean to startle you. Please forgive me." I apologized

"No-oo, it's ok-a-y."  Sofia said with a shaky voice

"Thank you! I'll buy your lunch to prove that I really am sorry." I offered

"There's no need, I can buy for myself." Sofia said

"No, I insist! Come lets go! Before we can't find a good spot to sit." I said and grab her hand

The cafeteria looks like a battlefield, students and crew were shouting at the same time. We look somewhere we can sit. Looking.... Looking... There at the balcony! Lunch with a view and I'm with the girl of my dreams. As I look at her, she was looking at my hand, OH NO! I'm still holding her hands.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that." I said as I let go of her hand and scratch the back of my head

"It's okay." Sofia said

"So what do you want to have for lunch? You choose, sky is the limit!" I said as I gave her the menu selection

"Ummm... I'm okay with just a blueberry cheese cake." Sofia shyly said

"Oh, she's so cute and adorable!" I said to myself

"Ahem, I'll have a slice of pizza and an apple pie! If you may ask!" Lovelle said and glared at me

"Whatever! Hey Gabriel help me order. If its okay with you?" I asked Gabriel

"No dude! Its okay, come on now lets go so that we aren't the last one to order." He said

"Okay let's go! Will be back soon." I said obviously to Sofia and rolled my eyes to Lovelle

"Jerk!" Lovelle shouted as we made our way to the ordering lane.

Should I ask Gabriel about Sofia? I personally want to know the relationship between those two. Hmm... Okay! I'll ask him as soon as we get our orders.

~to be continued......

so what do you guys think about my story so far?

please vote for it! and i really appreciate if you also comment your insights and suggestions about what you guys want to happen in the story...... who do want to be sofia's partner??? is it albert or gabriel??? please comment and vote!!!!!

thank you very much!!!