The start of something new

Sofia POV

.....

.....

.....

A moment of silence between us. He's asking me on a date. Right? He is? Albert.

.....

.....

.....

"Sofia?" his voice shattered

...

...

..

"Yeah?" I just said stil don't know what to tell him

...

...

..

..

"If you don't want to it's fine.... I'm totally cool with it!" he said while forcing a smile.

I could tell by looking at his face and listening to his voice that he's hurt.

but I don't know what to say?

"I think you should try something new.... live life to the fullest! be crazy and loosen up.." that is what he said to me... should i give it a try? should i let Albert in my heart... 

"S..s...sure, I like to go out with you" I said to him

his face brighten up, his smile is so genuine and you can see his perfectly white teeth...

His cute... guess I will try to change for the better... 

Albert POV

Yes! She said yes! A FREAKING YES!!! gosh... 

...

...

...

"Y...yes? are you saying yes?! that you'll go out with me?" I asked again maybe i didn't heard her correctly...

....

...

...

...

...

"Y..yes Albert I would like tou go out with you..." she said and smiled....

....

....

...

..

OH GOD IF I"M SLEEPING OR HAVING A DREAM PLEASE DON"T WAKE ME UP JUST YET!!

"Are,,, are you okay" she asked me..

....

..

“Yeah I’m fine! I’m more than fine actually!!!! So can we have our date this next Saturday? Or are you busy that day?” I asked her hoping that she’s not that busy…..

“S…sure…” she said

..

..

“YES!! Oh I’m so psych!!! I can’t wait for Saturday… ummm… can I get your number?” I said

..

“I don’t have one… I don’t have a phone…” she said

..

..

“Oh, is that so.” I said quite disappointed “no problem… here I’ll give you my number and if you ever buy a cellphone text me asap… hehehehehe… :D let’s just meet same place Saturday around 11:00 am? Yeah?” I told Sofia

….

….

….

..

“okay” :D she smiled again… I’m getting quite addicted to her smiles and the sound of her voice

“see you then!” *tsup*

I kissed her cheeks and her face suddenly have shades of red…. She’s blushing! Damn that’s cute!

“Come Liam! Let’s go… bye Lovelle, bye Gabriel! See you tomorrow! See you Sofia!” I bid my farewell and grab Liam by the arm…

“Dude you’re smile is so weird… and kinda creeping me out!” Liam said

…..

….

I’m just happy and excited… I wish time run fast! So that Saturday will come fast, and after this date Sofia will be my girl!

..

..

..

Gabriel POV

It hurts… it hurts so much…. Am I late?

 ...

...

...

..

..

I like my bestfriends girl

...

...

...

~Authors note~

Here is my latest update of unmasked emotions... Sofia finally said yes to Albert and their going to have a date!! who's excited? I know Albert is... 

what will happen to Gabriel? will he give up? now, will he pushed aside what he feels to Sofia because of Albert to keep thier friendship? or will he fight for sofia even if this will cost the end of his freindship with albert? 

what do you guys think? Please comment and vote this story and my other story... comment your suggestions.. please... thank you very much!

eryan

x