Albert's past

Albert

Its been a month since I first saw Sofia and I really want to ask her out! But I can't even talk to her without me getting nervous and say stupid things!!! I really hope that Sofia doesn't see me as a fool!!

But if for her I will be gladly be her fool!

That is one of my few problems,

another is that Lovelle seems to ignore me everytime we will see each other.

How do I say so! Well yesterday I saw her near the school gates and I'm pretty sure that she saw me too but she just keep on walking without looking at me or saying hello.

Another the day before yesterday which is a Sunday, I saw her at church with Gabriel well we have the same religions so we will basically see each other everyday of the week.

Well, where am I... yeah I saw her with Gabriel and I noticed that her eyes were red and a little bit swell....

Does she cried?

What happened with their movie day last Saturday? Yeah Gabriel and Lovelle have a movie day together because their in the same village and well neighbours.

Going back, so when I went to talk to them she literally ignored me!

As in!!!

she excused herself and said that she has something much more "IMPORTANT" matter she has to attend to.

Which I doubt is really that important....

Why do I feel so irritated whenever she ignore me!!! I am pretty sure that I took a bath that day!! So why is she ignoring me? Did I do something wrong??? Well I really can't understand the mind of a woman..

~Tuesday morning at Albert's house~

"Hey kiddo!! Wakie wakie!! You'll be late again!!" Alyssa said

Oh yeah, my sisters' name is Alyssa. Alyssa Mae Lopez, she's in college and aspiring to be a teacher and took mathematics as her major.

Alyssa is kind of my mom and my dad. My mom died when I was 6 and I haven't seen my dad basically after my mom died because he spent all of his time and focus in our family business. I don't really care about whether he came back or not!

He abandoned us....

He put all the responsibilities of a parent to my sister!!

Actually my sister stop for 2 years to take care of me and for that I am really grateful to her.

I really love her even if she sometimes do some mushy stuff!!!

I'm a teenage boy you know, I don't need to be seen by my pips that my big sis kiss and hug me in public. Its humiliating, embarrassing! You know what I mean right?

"5 more minutes please!!" I said as I cover my face with my pillow

"If you don't wake up in a count of 10. I will tickle you nonstop! I swear." She said

Oh no! she's not kidding....

Last time when I didn't wake up and she also said the same thing but that time instead of tickling me she said that she's going to pour a bucket of iced cold water to me and she did!

And to tell you guys! The ice go to places where it doesn't usually goes! If you know what I mean.

"Okay! Okay! I'm up!" I said as I raise both my hands up as a sign of surrender

"Good! Breakfast will be ready in 10 minutes. I expected that your bed will be fixed and clean your room.... I can't see the floor with this pile of trash do you understand baby albs!" she said as she inspect my room