heartbeat

Sofia

I can't believe how times flies..... It's been what? A month since i transferred school and home. I really miss my mom, my dad, even my step brother Patrick. I wish their here with me but they can't mom busy in the hospital, dad busy with our business and Patrick who knows what's his up to. But I am really thankful that Ate Karen's here with me. She's like the sister I never have. I'm slowly opening myself to her, I told her about him...

I kinda have new lunch buddies, which I don't know the reason why they want me as their company?

Are they not bothered that they knew nothing about me?

Or are they just nice?

What if their plotting something that would eventually hurt me??

What if....

What if.....

I actually been dreaming about him for a while now....

The way he looks....

The way he smile....

The way he talks.....

Whenever I'm with him I feel so secured and safe that no one would dare to hurt me...

But then again that is only in my mind...

In reality you can't trust other people because they will only betray you...

Use you....

And when you're not that useful anymore they will toss you like a trash!!

The will break you like a glass and no one will be there to pick up the pieces.....

What scares me the most when I'm with them is the way Lovelle looked at me....

Like I did something to her...

But if I would have one friend it would be Lovelle...

She's a very opinionated person...

Honest and very easy to be with....

That is why I was shocked when she asked me to go out with her...

Girl to girl...

At first I was a bit surprised but in the end I agreed so we will be going out this Saturday...

This will be my first time to be with someone outside school and home....

I am very happy but part of me is still that scared to socialise with someone because I don't have any idea what they might do to me...

But I need to do this...

I need to.....

My mom said that I should forget about the past and look forward to the future....

And that is what I will be doing now...

But Lovelle said that before that day comes we must act as if we don't know each other...

And she don't want Albert and Gabriel to know our plans for Saturday...

I just agree with her...

But I want to know why.....

Why....

If those two are her best friends why must she keep secrets to them??

But it's not for me to tell them about our plan...

I just have to wait for Saturday to come...

~ Tuesday morning~

As I was about near our subdivision gate, I saw him standing there.

Waiting.....

Is he waiting for me??

Or someone else???

Am I dreaming???

Is he really there??

Him??

I just decided to keep walking and act as if I didn't saw him... But he grab my hand....

And I looked at him...

He look sad and in pain....

Why???

What happened???

"Hello Sof, good morning." He said and forced a weak smile

"Good morning... Are you waiting for someone?" I asked

"Yes, I'm waiting for someone..." He said

"Ah... okay I'll go ahead... " i said a bit sad and disappointed

"Wait! You're not going to ask me who is that I'm waiting for?" he said

I actually want to know who is that someone....

"Who?"I said

"You..... I'm waiting for you...." he said

He said that his waiting for me.....

Why would he wait for me???

Why is my heart beating so fast??

Why am I in pain when I saw him in pain....

What is happening to me...

Why???

Why??

Why?

<to be continued....

So, what do you guys think???

I know, I know... its short.... but patience my dear... I'm still working on a longer chapter...

what do you guys think is the reason why Lovelle asked Sofia to go out with her???

and why does it has to be a secret???

who is this HE that's waiting for Sofia?

and why is he waiting for Sofia.....

and why is he sad...,

there so many questions and if you want to know the answer stay tuned and wait for the next chapter entitled A day of confession

please vote and comment you suggestions on what you guys want to happen in the story... again thank you guys for reading my story... I sincerely appreciate it from the bottom of my heart... thank you thank you.....

please wait for the next chapter....

xoxo

eryan ;p