The Tears That Brought Me To You

The usual day to me happened again. Wake up, go to school, get teased, bullied, crying in the bathroom, get through last hour art, get home, see that my parents aren’t home again, and to see my brother glaring at me when he gets home. The usual to me shouldn’t be like this. My name is Alice. I’m currently 16 years of age but I will be seventeen pretty soon a month to be exact. My parents are never home. I see them once to twice a time in a year. My brother Josh hates me. I’m not talking about playing hate I mean full on hate like I hate cabbage. When I turned 10 that’s when this hatred happened. When I was younger I thought that it would be awesome to have a brother that would be overprotective of me, help me when I’m sad, and we would we be really close, but I was way off.

            I heard the front door slam. Uh-oh that is never a good sign. I quickly grabbed my back pack and ran up stairs to my bed room. I jumped on my bed and got underneath the covers. I heard my door creak open. I shut my eyes because I was scared. “Get the hell up you slut!” Josh screamed at me while pulling the blanket off of me. I looked at him with a scared look. “Why aren’t you making me dinner. Damn! Why didn’t mom and dad take you again? Oh that’s right you are a no good piece of crap and no one will ever love you!” He screamed again. And that’s when a tear ran down my face. I brushed it away before he could see it. I got up and walked out of my bedroom. “Where the hell do you think your going?” Josh said. “To go make you dinner, you dick.” I said but huffed out the last part. So he didn’t here it.

            Even though my brother is like Satan. I love him anyway. I made him his favorite which was alfredo. I gave him his bowl and he smiled at me. “Umm Josh are you okay?” I asked. “Yeah I’m fine.” He snapped. I got me a small bowl and ran up the stairs. I finished my food and laid down on my bed. I heard the door bell. It was probably Brian my brothers bestfriend. “Come on in Brian!” Josh screamed. I was right. He was probably going to sleep over like he does every Friday and weekend. I heard a knock on my door. “Umm yea?” I asked. It was Josh. I really want to know why he was being so nice to me. It was freaking me out. “I wanted to tell you that I’m throwing a party. So don’t come down stairs! Stay in your room!” He said venomously. He’s back. I just nodded and he left.

~An Hour Later~

            The music to the party down stairs was banging the walls. Gosh! I really want to go down there. I’ve always wanted to go to party but I’m the loner, the freak, and Josh’s little depressed sister. I hate high school and it’s damn labels. My door busted open and I saw Chace Tyler. The school’s player. “Hey princess. Why are you up here?” He said while closing the door. “Chase I think it would be best if you leave my room.” I said calmly. Even though I was freaking out in the inside. He started walking towards and my anxiety kicked in. “Babe. I know you don’t mean that. You want me.” He said. I was scared he sat down next to me on my and tried to scoot away but he held me to him and started to kiss me. I tried to push him but he didn’t budge and then he pushed me down on my bed. I tried to scream but he covered his hand over my mouth. Then he took off his pants and then off went mine. That is all I remember from the night I was raped.

            I awoke up the next morning and feeling disgusted. I remembered that I was raped. I can’t believe this. I wish I has a best friend to tell this to so she or he can help but I was alone in this sad world. I cried and cried for hours until Josh walked into my room. He looked at me. “What’s wrong with you? Did you just realize that your such a sad excuse for a person?” He said and laughed. “Josh please can you leave me alone?” I said with the best straight face. “Yeah. Fine whatever you whore!” He said and walked out. I want my parents home. There is no need to for me in this world any more. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed my razor…..