Chapter 4: Nightmare

(2 weeks later from chapter 3)

(Nothing big happened)

                Everyday I’m scared and I don’t know what to do. And I must be getting the flu or something because I keep throwing up and eating really weird food. It is really starting to freak me out. Josh hasn’t been home he probably found a new play toy or something. Brian and Jared are helping me a lot. But the best thing that is helping me right is my razor blade. If I didn’t have it I don’t think that I could survive.

                I walked down stairs and saw Brian sitting on the couch eating some cereal. He looked up from eating and I saw his eyes widen for a split second. He got up and grabbed a bag and walked over to me. “Alice I need you to take this test for me” he said in a serious tone. He pulled out a pregnancy test. “What? Brian I’m not pregnant!” I said. “Please Alice for me!” he said with a very serious tone. I nodded and took a deep breath. “Ok I will but can I take later tonight?” I said. “Yeah sure kiddo. Hey I have to go. The rents are getting mad. Haha. So text me later ok?” he said. “Ok I will bye bye Brian!” I said. He waved back and left. I made me a pop tart and laid down on the couch and yawned. Dang why am I so tired all the time. Then I fell into a deep rest.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I felt something cold over my whole body. I woke up immediately to see Josh holding a bucket over me. “I heard that you whoring around with Chase!” He said and punched me in the face. I screamed it hurt really bad. “Please Josh!” I said. “No! You asked for it!” then he kicked me in face pushed me into the wall. “There! That is what you get you useless piece shit!” He said then turned around and went up the stairs. I think I was on the floor crying for at least 45 minutes. I got up and grabbed the bag and walked up stairs to my room. When I got to my room I took out the test and walked to my bathroom. I opened the test and did my business. I sat on my bed waiting till the timer was done. I was scared and my whole body was sore I think that some bruises are already starting to form. Then I heard a beep go off.

                I walked very slowly to my bathroom and looked at the test. I think this is when my nightmare truly began when I saw that little pink plus sign. I just stared at the test and at my stomach. I looked around and found my savior and cut a nice little cut on the side of my leg. I limped back to bed and fell asleep.

                I woke up to banging on my door. I opened it and it was Josh. “Wake up slut! It’s time for school dumb ass!” He said. I sighed and then I felt pain sear through my face were Josh had punched me. I went to the bathroom and threw away the test. I looked at the mirror and gasp escaped my lips my face was black and purple. Crap! I wished I had makeup to cover this up. I quickly put on my gray skinny jeans, my bless the fall band T-shirt, and my black hoodie. I put my hood over my head and grabbed my back pack and walked out the door. I cried all the way to school. How can this happen to me? I just don’t know what to do any more. I got to school wiped all the tears off of my face and walked to my locker. I got all my work/books for the first four hours. While I was walking to class I bumped into someone. I looked up and it was Jared. I quickly walked to first hour I don’t want anyone to see me like this. “Wait! Alice! Wait!” I could hear Jared say in the distance.

                My  first four hours went by really fast. I was really happy that I didn’t run into Brian or Jared. While walking to my locker before I have my lunch I felt someone grab the back of my hoodie. “Ow what the hell?”  said. I looked up and saw Chase. Why does he have to do this to me. I think I might just drop out of school. “I heard something from someone” he said. “I heard that you were….. pregnant?” He said with fear in his eyes. “No what are you talking about? I’m not pregnant!” I said and ran down the hall way to the bathroom and cried. I heard a knock on the bathroom door. I didn’t answer so I thought that they would go away but I was wrong. Then the bathroom stale that I was in reveiled Jared standing infront of me. I jumped into his arms and cried. I don’t know how long we were just holding eachother because I think I heard a bell or two go off but oh well Jared was being really comforting and I was in desperate need of it. I got out of his arms and wiped my face.

                “Thanks Jared. That really helped I don’t know what I would do without you and Brian” and my razor blade but why would I tell him that. “No problem Alice. You know I’m always here to help out. Why were you crying? It bothers me when you don’t tell me. I can’t even sleep sometimes.” He said looking down shyly at the end. I smiled at this but then remembered my face. It was stinging and then something really painful happened. “Ow. Holy mother of god that hurt.” I said putting my hand to my cheek. “What? Are you okay? What happened?” He said while moving his hand and taking off my hood. I couldn’t hit his hand away before my hood fell and my face was revealed. He gasped. “WHO THE FUCK DID THIS?” He said. I looked down and I could he was pissed off like beyond pissed off like Godzilla status. I looked up and he looked at me and then stormed off. “No! Jared! What are you doing?!” I screamed trying to get his attention but that failed miserably. Where is my razor blade when I need it terribly?