Chapter 2: Help

I sit in the corner of my bathroom feeling better. I look down at my leg and see the pretty blood going down my leg. I cut a pretty good cut on my leg. I feel happy after I’ve done this. I hear banging on my bathroom door. “Yo, Bitch! Come down stairs!” I hear my brother say. I sigh and grab a hand towel and clean my leg. Then I put my jeans on and walk down stairs. I see three boys sitting on the couch. It was Josh, Brian, and very cute mystery boy. “Alice we are leaving. Do you want to come?” He said but I see the fakeness in his eyes. I shook my head and said, “No thanks.” He smiled and then they left but before cutie mystery boy left, he smiled and waved. I smiled and waved back. Dang I didn’t get to get his name.  I went into the kitchen and fixed a yummy PB&J sandwich. I love them because it reminds me of the good times with my family.

                After my lunch I went into the living room. I put in my mix CD with screamo, alternative, and dubstep on it. The first song is 2nd Sucks by A Day To Remember. I started singing and acting all goofy. I love when Josh leaves the house because I can be happy and just let go. All of the sudden I heard chuckling. I turned around to see mystery boy. I turned down the music and started blushing like crazy. “Well you seem happy.” He said with a very cute smirk on his face. I smiled and said, “Well I am”. “By the way my name is Alice and why are you in my house?”   I said. “Oh well I didn’t want to go to the pier with Brian and Josh so Josh told me that I could stay here. And my name is Jared Smith. Nice to meet you.” He said and held out his hand. And I did the same. When he took my hand in his I think I felt tingling in my hand. I let go of his hand walked to the couch. “So what were you listening to?” I heard Jared say. “Oh just this CD I made.” I said getting up to get the piece of paper with the songs on it. I gave it to him and looked down at the paper. “You listen to screamo and dubstep?” He said with shock in his tone. “Yes. A girl can like those kinds of songs.” I said trying to sound offended. “Sorry you just don’t look like someone who would listen to it.” He said. “Haha. It’s ok I was just pressing your buttons.” I said with a giggle. He chuckled and said, “So let’s crank up the tunes!”

                I pressed play and Sleep with One Eye Open (DUBSTEP VERSION) by Bring Me The Horizon started playing. We both started to bob our heads then Jared started mashing out. It was very funny. I sat on the couch and watched him. An hour later the CD stopped playing and we were laid on the couch exhausted.  Jared turned to me and just stared at me I thought it was creepy but I got to look at his dreamy brown/bronze eyes. They are so gorgeous. Then I looked at his creamy brown hair. I wanted to touch it. Oh my god. I’m so weird. “So tell me about yourself.” Jared said. “Well what do you want to know?” I said with a blush forming on my face. “Everything” He said. “Ok. Well I love music. If I didn’t have music I would die. I’m not joking. My favorite color is purple. I hate people who lie. Secrets are very refreshing to me. I love Glee and Greek. My favorite Disney movie is The Aristocats. And my favorite movie is Mean Girls.” I said nervously. He smiled and said, “So secrets are refreshing to you?”  “Why yes they are.” I said. “So what’s your secret?” He said with a smirk. “Yea like I’m going to tell you!” “Why not Alice I won’t tell anyone. You can trust me.” He said with pleading eyes. Should I tell him? Well I need to tell someone or I will go crazy. I sighed. “Ok. Well last night I was –“I was interrupted when the door opened to see my brother and Brian with 2 girls. Uh oh he hates when I’m down stairs and he has “guests” I ran up the stairs and into my room. I can’t believe I was going to tell Jared that. I don’t even know this dude. I need my razor. I got up and went to my bathroom and cut the side of my hip. It wasn’t as deep as the other one but I still needed to clean up the blood. I felt happy again. I smiled and then cleaned up the blood and went back to my bed. I sat there and stared at the wall. Then I heard a knock on my door. It was Brian. I was actually really surprised. “Hey Alice. How are you?” He said ruffling my hair. I smiled. Brian is kind of like my brother and the brother that I actually wanted.  “I – I” I tried to talk but then I just broke down into tears. Brian gave me a hug and let me cry into his shirt. I think I cried for an hour.

                “Alice what’s wrong? What happened?” He said with a very worried look. “I don’t know what to do?” I said then there was this funny feeling in my stomach. I put my hand to my mouth and ran into the bathroom. I opened the toilet bowl and threw up. I felt someone pull my hair back. I felt to gross. When I was done I fell back against the wall and flushed the toilet. Brian grabbed a hand towel and wiped my face. “Thanks Brian.” I said very weak. I couldn’t move my body didn’t want me to move. “Anytime Alice but seriously what is going on? Your really scaring me? Please tell me?” He said with pleading eyes. “If I tell you promise me that you won’t tell anyone and when I mean anyone I mean it not even Josh.” I said and I could feel the tears coming down my face. “I promise” He said with a worried look. The tears got worse. “L-l-last n-night I-I w-w-as r-raped.” I said and then I broke down again. I felt Brian’s arm pull me into a hug but I felt his fists clenched into balls though. “Who?” He said. “C-chase.” I said still bawling. “That son of a bitch is dead!” He said. Starting to get up. “NO! Please Don’t!” I said. He turned around and looked at me. “Brian can you please stay, please. I don’t feel safe please stay.” I said with less tears going down my face. He nodded and helped me up and helped me walk to my bed. I lay down and I saw Brian sit on my small futon. “Go to sleep Alice. I won’t leave.” I heard Brian say. I rolled over and thought about Jared. He probably went home. Oh well. Then I started to think about everything again. I started to cry again. Please can someone help from this place. After that thought, I fell asleep.