Chapter Thirteen

Turned out I was over fatigue and had a very high fever with some migraine and cough. The doctor kept on telling me shit, like how I need to avoid excessive training for a while, but fuck him, I can do whatever I want. Besides, I've been there done that. Being sick like this is normal. Although it took me 24 hours to get out of the hospital. Justin as well as Ariana, Nick, Ryan, Alfredo and Bretman, everybody basically were here with me. I don't know why though. Even two of the earth's most popular celebrities' here. 

     Am I getting popular?  Or am I the popular one? I'd choose the second one, if you ask me.

     "Are you sure you're okay now, Siane?" Justin asked while walking towards the elevator. His hand behind my back. Ariana nudged my arm while walking and I rolled my eyes when I see that knowing smirk she had on her flawless face. I can't help but blush even more when she noticed this. However, Bretman slapped my back as soon as we got out of the hospital. As in slapped my back. 

      "Aray ko, putangina!!" I suddenly screamed. Putting a hand over my mouth at my words of choice. Well, they don't understand it except for Bretman, but forgive me Lord, and I blushed furiously when I noticed 2 person laughing at me. I guess they understand me, or did they? 

    We literally stopped walking and we're currently at the entrance of the hospital. Maybe a few centimeters away, and they were all just looking at me. 

      "What did you just say? I literally didn't understand one bit of what you said." Ariana asked me. She's on the verge of laughing and I helped her on that by bursting out laughing. And now we're all laughing. Justin kept on stuttering trying to ask me what's the meaning of what I just said. 

     "Nah, you guys don't wanna know." I shivered when the back of my thighs hit the cold leather seats of Justin's car. "Cold." I said. 

      "Seats?" Justin asked looking at the passenger seat. Hahahaha, I ain't sittin' there boy. I still nodded though and I still don't know if I really do have feelings for Justin. I mean...maybe I like him because...well...let me put it this way. I am a Belieber and well I adore him as a celebrity, but I like the non-celebrity of him. I don't know. Me is confused too, ya know?

     I put my hand on my forehead and felt that I still have a little fever. Got a little sick already and I just got out of the hospital. This is great! I mean, I could really take a day off work, but I love going to work. So, maybe I'll still go. Maybe, I'll take a half-day schedule? Or maybe do my work at home? That's also possible. Damn, I am full of maybe's today. Maybe, I'm a Maybelline...okay I'll shut up.

      "YO!" Ryan waved his hand on my face. I blinked a couple of times and said "Hey." Bretman raises his hands and I slapped it away. "I'm fine, Bret." I rolled my eyes. 

      "Well, you don't fucking look like it." 

      "Why are you always cussing, you fucker?" 

     "Because, its my mouth I can say what I want to." We looked at each other and smiled. 
"AND WE CAN'T STOP OOHWHOAH!" 

      "Ouch, my ears." Justin commented and I slapped the back of his head. "Oww, I'm driving! That hurts!"

      "Pussy." Ariana muttered. I giggled and Justin rolled his eyes. "So, where are we headed. We're driving for a couple of minutes now." Ariana asked. I shrugged and looked out the window. "Bretman, any suggestions?" 

      "I want pizza." Me and Justin both said that at the same time. I looked at him and gave him a thumbs up and he smiled at me. Whoo, so handsome. 

     "Yeah, girl. You need more weight." Bretman said. He then, looked at Ariana. "And you too sister. Your body is lik-OUCH! I'll shut up now. Geezaz, woman." Ariana just laughed. I felt a cough coming, but I'm holding it back, because it's embarrassing, and disgusting. A phlegm cough, ew! I took a deep breath and smiled.