Chapter One

It has been exactly 2 days since the accident at Ashton's bar. Aviana and Thea spoke to so many cops about what they saw happen to the point where Aviana had the whole thing recited in her mind. She was content when it finally died down and Sara let her know what started the pathetic fight.

According to her it was some stupid man at the bar who tried to touch that dark blonde with thick red lips called Olivia Hemmings causing Michael to get mad for his friend being disrespected. Michael then attacked the guy but he had a group of friends who were getting involved too, causing Ashton to attack aswell. It wasn't until Calum joined in did all hell break loose, the young man trying to control his drunk friends with no luck. The guy who had tried to run off with Thea was a rapist around the neighbourhood who was notoriously known for drugging women and taking them home. He hadn't been able to drug Thea but since the fight broke out he thought he would be lucky and run off with her. When Aviana asked Sara about the body the blonde frowned and replied, "What body?"

Aviana stayed watching the news for the next couple of nights but of course there was nothing about the man being murdered. Did Calum get rid of that body? And how? Was he even allowed to do that? She continued munching on her cinnamon cookies with her eyes glued to the television. Aviana knew she wasn't crazy and knew he murdered that man right in front of her without any remorse. She couldn't go to the cops about it though, she didn't even know if she wanted to.

"Are you still up?" She turned to see Thea tiredly make her way to the living room. "It's 3 a.m...have you been sleeping lately?" A look of concern flashed in her friend's eyes. Thea had a huge bump on her head from the impact of her fall, but other than that she was fine. She was still pissed the guy hasn't been found but Aviana kept reassuring her that she didn't need to worry about him anymore.

"Yeah...I wanted some cookies. Then just decided to watch the news. They interviewed Ashton about the bar incident. That man is crazy." Aviana replied with a smile. Ashton on the 10 o'clock news was the highlight of her week. That poor news reporter didn't stand a chance to get a word in and basically every word Ashton said was bleeped out.

"Ha. They should've known better than to let him on tv. Don't they know his reputation?"

"Guess not. Michael was almost in trouble too...but since the other men started it they let him off." Michael Clifford was completely mental. He was known around for getting into fights, starting fires, breaking into places...which is probably why him and Ashton got along so well. Sara had to make sure those two stayed in line every time they were together. That made Aviana wonder how Michael knew Luke and Calum. Luke seemed like a pretty normal guy, other than his infidelity on Thea, he seemed to have a good head on his shoulder. Calum on the other hand...she still wasn't sure about.

"Oh shit! I left my phone in the car!" Thea exclaimed, breaking Aviana out of her thoughts.

"I'll get it. I'm dressed anyways and you should get back to bed since you work in three hours." Aviana placed her table on the table next to her and got up.

"Take that bat with you!"

She looked over at her friend who held a serious expression. Thea was still paranoid the rapist was out running around but Aviana decided to do as she says. Even if that guy was dead who knows who would still be outside this time of the morning. "I hope someone hot has texted you because you seriously need to get laid."
---

"You guys sure know how to show a girl a good time." Calum looked up from his spot on the couch over at Olivia who was seated next to Michael. She wore dark makeup and her nose ring shined in the dim light, her once bright purple hair was now a dark blonde.

"No one told you to come out, love. We all know how you get carried away with them." She let out a delighted laugh and took a drag of her cigarette.