Chapter Four

A/N: And this chapter is a little dark once again but I'm trying to not go into much detail to the point where I gotta turn it R rated. Just be warned that there's some violence. Also when I write this story I laugh about how I'm trying to make 5sos look like psychos when they're the most adorable ppl in the world but hey like Wednesday Addams says  "I'm a homicidal maniac, they look just like everyone else". And to just throw it out there next chapter is a huge Calum and Aviana one :) Thanks for the comments and likes!

---

It wasn't till five in the afternoon when the dodgy drug started wearing off. Luke had already named the man Derek (Michael got bored and went through his pockets) tied up to one of their wooden chairs and Calum busied himself with reading the latest gossip magazine. There wasn't anything much on the news other than the mention of those two pricks being found in the dumpster making Calum pray that Aviana didn't watch it. Sooner or later she was going to start putting two and two together but thankfully him and Luke decided to dismember the heads. That way when they were found it would be harder to tell who the guys were and by time they did it would be too late.

"Ugh my head." Calum looked up from reading about Kim Kardashian's 'weight gain' and glanced over in the corner where Derek sat. Smirking, he placed the magazine on his coffee table before throwing something at Michael to wake him from his nap.

"Showtime, boys."

Luke nodded and pulled off the bag from the guys head, watching as he blinked his eyes rapidly and tried to adjust to his new surroundings. The man couldn't be over forty, he was pretty much bald but had an atrocious come-over and his teeth were a yellowish colour. He wasn't one of them though, Luke had checked him for the tattoo but it was nowhere on his body. "Hello." He said once the guy started to struggle in his chair. "Nice of you to finally join us."

"Who the fuck are you! Where the fuck am I? What's going on?!"

"Lots of questions for a man tied up in an apartment." Michael replied with a smirk. He crossed his arms and glanced over at Calum. "You see me and my mates would like to ask you a couple of questions. If you comply and be a nice person that I know you can be, then this will go nice and smooth...for you."

The man was livid. He glanced around the dark apartment at all three boys and struggled in his seat some more, "You fucking kids! Do you know who you're dealing with? I'll skin you all alive if you don't let me the fuck out of this damn chair! Do you fucking hear me? I will murder you!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, sweat beading out of his balding head. Calum was happy that their room was basically sound proof.

"Rude." Luke replied with a shake of his head. "We bought you all those drinks at the pub...even had to clean up after you vomited on yourself and pissed on Olivia's favourite plant -"

Calum sighed, "She loves that plant and she's going to be pissed with you when she finds out."

"And here you are with these threats." Luke finished.