Chapter Five

It didn't take Calum long to get ready while the others dealt with the situation in the next room. Since he pretty much had what he wanted to wear in mind all he had to do was get in the shower and cleanse his body of Derek's blood. And that guy was sure a bleeder. He got it in Calum's hair, on his face, some even managed to make it in his ear. That was nothing compared to Liv who was now covered in blood but that girl always made a mess when she was having 'fun'. Calum wasn't surprised when Luke had to pull out the huge bottle of bleach and surface cleaner. "Aww it's on my favorite shoes! Really, Livi?" Calum heard his roommate exclaim from outside the bathroom door. He grinned at the image of Olivia shrugging while Luke stood there and gave her a disapproving look. They've done this so many times that he didn't need to be in the same room as them to know what was going on.

After cleaning himself off and getting dressed, he exited the bathroom to find Olivia chasing Michael around the room trying to smear blood all over his face. Jesus Christ, they were both just so fucked up. Derek's body was now gone and Luke was finishing off the last of the cleaning before taking the plastic off the ground and tossing it in another trashbag.

"Well I'm off to see Aviana. Don't wait up!" Calum announced. Olivia stuck her tongue out at Michael as he smeared the final lot of blood on her rosy cheeks, while Luke continued to focus on his cleaning. When Luke was in the zone he was really in the zone. He was so close to being anal that Calum was surprised he didn't just clean up the whole messy apartment himself.

"Where you taking her?" Michael asked curiously. He leaned against the kitchen counter and crossed his arms, a small smirk gracing his lips. Calum knew he didn't care what him and Aviana were doing he just wanted to be a pest. "That's a secret."

"Oh c'mon! If you're going to start acting like Romeo at least let us all get in on this play!" Michael exclaimed, "Let me be Romeo's best friend...wait...he dies right? Nevermind. Do what you gotta do, lover boy. And tell Aviana I said hi." Calum turned and grabbed his sunglasses from the coffee table, "Not gonna happen." He replied before opening the front door and leaving. Olivia watched as he shut the door behind him before turning over to Luke and Michael, "Do you think they'll fuck?." she said, "I call it right now. Shit, I want a boyfriend." Her lips formed into a pout.

---

Calum made his way across the hall and tapped on Aviana's apartment door. He opted on wearing his red plaid shirt with dark jeans and aviator glasses. He knew it was probably going to be dark out soon and will start to get chilly but the weather never really bothered him. Plus where they were going he basically had a set up. Once the door opened, Calum looked up from examining his shoes. He couldv'e sworn he saw a little bit of blood at the bottom but couldn't think more on that because once he saw Aviana his mind went blank. That girl was stunning. She wasn't dressed up all glamourous but her outfit was simple and showed off some skin. Maybe it was the thought that it was all for him that put him into shock. She wore a grey sweatshirt that was cropped to stop right below her chest and her jeans were skin tight, but what got him was her hair being pulled back. He was use to seeing her curls covering most of her face but now with her hair like that he got a really good look at her. Her cheekbones stood out as her eyes looked dark and dangerous with cat eyes.

"Hey." She grinned when he just stood there and stared at her like an idiot. "Nice shades!"

He forgot he was wearing his aviators and quickly took them off so he could get a really good look at her face. Yep, even more stunning. Calum smirked, "Thanks, nice...everything." He gestured to her outfit and she smiled wider. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah. Lemme just grab my purse." Calum waited while Aviana left back inside her apartment. He heard the door across the hall open and when he turned he saw Michael making his way over to him. Great, now what? He was sure they'd be done and Michael would be on his way back to his own home.