Chapter 5

A/N Yeah I decided to change it to make it to a little easier to write.

Amy's P.O.V

It was quite early for me... 6:00 am and I was sat reading through some messages. Some from my mum, the girls and obviously I had some from Ross, Evan and Pete. Josh had started to leave me alone since I threatened to kill myself if they carried on. The others though, they were still going and I was at the point of actually going through with it. I sighed pulling my diary out from under the mattress of my bed and wrote a new entry.

So... I've decided I'm not going into school today... I can't face them all... I'll just go out and wait for my mum to leave the house... This is it then I guess...

I closed it and pushed it back into its place. It was 6:30 am and I pulled my shoes on before sneaking out.

It was still dark outside and I'd got to the forest. It was dark and mysterious as I walked past the trees deeper into the forest. I loved the forest, it was so peaceful. I sat on a tree log shivering in the cold. I was still in my pyjamas and was beginning to regret not putting anything warmer on. I was singing Back To Black by Amy Winehouse quietly when I heard someone moving in front of me and I quickly dried my eyes.

"Amy?"

"Are you fucking stalking me?" I sighed, trying to hide my face.

"I'm not honestly." Josh smiled. I looked up at him before quickly looking down again.

"If ya say so..." I said.

"Are you okay?" He asked, looking at my tear stained face.

"Yeah I'm fine." I snapped.

"No you're not." He said, sitting beside me.

"Oh, and you're the expert are you?" I said.

"Well I can tell by just looking at you that you're not okay." He smiled, resting a hand on my shoulder.

"Well I'm okay." I said, pushing his arm off of me. He sighed standing up and holding his hand out to me.

"Come on." He smiled.

"Where?" I asked.

"I'm taking you for a drink and your going to share what's wrong." He grinned.

"I've said I'm okay."

"Fine. Then you're going to tell me what isn't wrong." He laughed. I sighed, reluctantly taking his hand and pulling myself up.

"Won't this ruin your street cred?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nah. No one's at home." He smiled.

I followed him out the forest and down the streets. I could see bedroom lights switching on left, right and centre before Josh lead me into his house. The walls were decorated with vinyl records and guitars. He had a massive flat screened smart TV and three red leather sofas. The floor was white laminate and the room was lit with spotlights.

"How does hot chocolate sound?" He asked, as I followed him into the kitchen.

"Erm yeah okay." I smiled. I stood with my back leant against the counter and my arms folded across my chest.

"So what's actually wrong?" He said, stirring the chocolate powder into the hot milk.

"Your mates... It's all getting too much... The harsh remarks, the death threats..." I said, quietly.

"Really? I didn't think they'd stoop as low as that." He said frowning. I passed him my phone and showed him the messages. His eyes widened before looking back at me.