Chapter 4

Picture of Charles above

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Picture of Harry above~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a day since I met Michel. We arrive school on Sunday afternoon and went on our separate ways. He told me he'll message me when our after school 'meeting' would be on. Monday starts and ends with school, I didn't have time to think of Michel. Natalee and I decided to eat pizza for dinner. After the last lesson we decide to head down to the popular pizza place, Gordo's Italiano Hut, near campus.

"That's for today. Remember every group is to present their work 3 weeks from now in formal wear!" Mr Joseph announces as he release us.

"I am tired. I need food." Lee grumbles as she packs he stuff in her bag.

"Let's get some of that pizza!"

"You girls going for pizza? Can I come?" Harry, the cutest guy in our class and also the coolest and also our close friend intervene.

"Of course you can Harry! Any one else wants to join us for pizza for dinner?" I announce. Everyone had their own plans, only the three of us head down to the Gordo's place. Gordo's is popular among the students. Other than selling pizzas and pastas, the place also has a little stage for a live band to perform. Some days it has open mic night, so anybody who wants to go stage could go on it. Harry, Lee and I sit at a table for four near the stage.

"Here's the menu. Press the button when you're ready to order." The waitress informs us.

"Do you guys wanna get a medium pizza and share among us or do you guys have other than you want to eat?" I ask.

"Hmm... I'm fine with anything. But I want pizza..." Lee whines.

"Okay, hungry; I guess we could get the family set for three. It contains a medium pizza, three soups of the day, three free flow drinks and garlic bread. How does that sound?" I suggest.

"Perfect. I want peperoni pizza!" Lee adds.

"Is it okay with you Harry?"

"Of course! Who wouldn't like peperoni pizza?"

"Yeah! Peperoni pizza!" Lee cheered in an Italian accent.

I press the button and the waitress returns and took our order. The lights are dim and a trio went on stage. The crowds cheered us included. The spot light turns on to the stage and I stopped breathing.

Michel.

Standing on the front stage, sexily in his cream chunky-knitted sweater, blue jeans and black boots; to his right, Danieale had on a black polo T-shirt button to the top, collars down, creamy coloured chinos and dark blue loafers. And to his left, an unknown guy but equally as good looking as Michel and Danieale, wearing a dark blue knitted sweater with a pink collared shirt and calf sleeves, white chinos and black converse. All three of them had the same height, standing tall and beautiful on stage. The ladies did 'Wooo's and Aaaah's and Ohlalalala's'; I didn't know Michel could sing. Daniale plays the guitar, unknown guys does the percussion. I look at Lee and found her looking at me. We raise our eyebrows and look back towards the stage.