Chapter 8

"Seriously Elle, you look like a freaking zombie... Stop reading those love stories on Wattpad and sleep past two am in the morning!" Lee scolds me as I joined her and Harry in the kitchen.

It has been a week since I realized I like both guys more than friends. How can any women go through this love triangle stuff... It is so stress on ones' heart. It had been eating me up inside every single night. My excuse was of reading Wattpad's stories was taken in by Lee. If only she knew what was and still is exactly in my head right now. I know she is my best friend and she deserves to my dilemma in my head. But I have never seen her this happy with anyone or anything other than me. Lee totally deserves to give this whole new relationship thing her all. I'll tell her my problems when I can't take it anymore also when I see then she have had enough of lovey dovey times with Harry. Who has practically live in our apartment.

"Harry why don't you just move in with us...?" I suggests, at the same time changing the subject during breakfast.

The two didn't say anything but when I look up from my coffee, I could literally see Lee's face shinning, her lips curves into the widest smile; looking at Harry with sparkling eyes.

"AHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU!!!!!! YOU PRACTICALLY BROUGHT UP THE SUBJECT FOR ME!" she squeals.

"She legitly was suppose to ask you regarding that topic. She asked me to move in but said that it was only a hope because she would have to ask for your opinion..." Harry explains.

"Really Lee... You guys make "love" EVERY SINGLE FUCKING NIGHT.... You guys can make everyone, and I can say EVERYONE. Including my virgin ass..." I exaggerated but mean it at the same time.

Lee facial expression changes in 0.01 seconds. From the smiling and happy to a "what the fuck is stressing you out" face.

"Did you just curse out loud Miss Elle?... Whats wrong?"

Shit.

"What? I do curse out loud sometimes. It is not a rare thing. Even Harry does, right Harry?"

Harry nods.

"He does, but you on the other hand only do when you are stressed out or somethings bothering you... You seriously think you can keep things from me, biatch?"

I sigh. Lee wasn't my best friend slash sister for nothing. That women read me like a book. A picture book, because I am that easy to read. Then it came out, all out like a word vomit. Lee just stood there, watching me and sipping into her cup of coffee.

"End of word vomit."

"Okay, well let me recap. Or a summary; you Elizabeth Elle Darlings is in love with two different guys at the same fucking time?"

"Well yes, that summary would right... and its Noelle not just Elle, Lee..."

"Erm... So have you contacted any of them since then?"

"Erm... Just text messages and late night calls with Charles and during the day nonstop messaging with Michel..."

"You lucky, teasing, playing bitch."

"Teasing and playing bitch I can agree.. But lucky... I doubt it..."

"Truth be told, I may have not been in your position before... But I've read in articles and novels about loving two man at the same time. There was even this Korean movie that I came across in the net. It was called.... The Naked Kitchen if i'm wrong... So yeah, you are not the only one in the world that is going through this... Maybe in the other parts of the world, there are other ladies that is going through this lucky dilemma too..."

"Why do you call it? It definitely doesn't feel like it."

"Well, because I like to see it in a positive light. Yes you are in dilemma of two guys. But then the best thing is that there's two dicks that is waiting to be loved by you too!!! Two hot looking dicks!"