Chapter 11

What could go wrong now? 

I went on a date with the guy that I fancy, and he fancies me the same. My mind wonders to think whether there are other girls out there, that have been through my current situation. Then I want to know how do they make up their mind and choose. It isn't as easy like when we were kids. Eennie meenie maini mo, and you'd have your choice. 

While thinking about the guys that is currently occupying my brain and heart. I took the free time I have to search on the net. There's a movie called the Naked Kitchen. A foreign movie, Korean one. About a wife falling for another, and end up loving both her husband and the chef the same. Can a heart love two man the same simultaneously? 

In movies, it happens. Even in Bridget Jones Baby, she loved the two guys at the same time; in a way. I know they are movies, however movies reflects on real life. Sometimes. So, if a situation like that could happened in a movie. It could might as well happen in real life too. Well, that is exactly my situation. Some may say that it is pretty obvious I like Michel more, and then I am just greedy to not want to let  Charles go. 

For now, I have no intention to let him go. Unless he left on his on two feet, he is free to go. After all, he was the official first man to came forward and made feel like princess and treat me with the utmost respect and kindness. He fills me up with sweet kind words that makes me feel full and happy. I feel that it would only be more selfish that I were to just leave him like that and run into Michel's arms straight away.

I think that it is not bad to be selfish for once and want more choices for myself. For once. In my life. Plus both lads knows that they have a competition. 

I made up my mind. I am going to sit down with BOTH of them and talk this matter out. I would let the guys to choose whether to let the competition go on or, one of them could walk away in defeat. That would be the best option for me. I have thought over and over again. I couldn't do it. Choosing between the two is close is impossible. Not all women have a heart of gold, yeah MAYBE but it is only human that we want the things want... Right?

Before I changed my mind, I write an email to the both of them to meet at the Pizza place where it all started. 

Getting all ready and putting on my big girl pants on, a deep breath and motivational speech for myself in my head before heading out the door. That would potentially either be the last time that I'd have two beautiful beings who likes me for who I am inside and out.

I took the bus to the pizza place, getting of the bus; looking towards the restaurant. I could see Michel and Charles sitting opposite each other having a conversation.

Here goes nothing...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for the VERY short chapter. But I figured that I left it hanging for quite some time. And I wanna say thanks to the new and current readers who are secretly waiting for the close-to-never coming updates!

Not gonna promise for faster updates. BUT I will try my best to have more idea about this three beautiful beings love triangle. 

Love ya Sunshines <3